For ShawnLovesMark

My name is Brianna. Today is my birthday. I just got done with a match against my archenemy Alicia Fox. I had had enough of her constantly tearing me down and trying to steal my boyfriend Mark Callaway aka the Undertaker.

   I got to the locker room and took a shower.  Afterwards I watched Mark's match against Batista. When he won his match, I ran out to the ring to celebrate with him. As soon as I stepped into the ring,  he swooped me up in his arms and kissed me hard and deep. When we broke the kiss, he said "I ain't done with you yet. We are continuing this party at the hotel room."

FAST FORWARD

   We got to the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, we started making out like it was our last night on Earth groping each other in ways that would shock you. He ran his hand under my skirt and started rubbing my clit over my panties making me moan. I started rubbing his dick under his pants making him moan too. When we got to the door of our room we were still going at it. We shut and locked the door then started ripping off each other's clothes. "I have to have you right now. I can't wait any longer. Not even till we get to the bedroom. Take me now please Mark,"I said. "As you wish," said Mark and he pushed me gently on the floor and positioned himself over me. He then thrust into me and started pumping hard and fast without giving me time to adjust to his size. We moaned as we came closer and closer to our orgasms.

   "I'm gonna come baby!!!! This is it!!!!"

   "Come for me Bri Bri!!!!!"

We both screamed each other's name as we rode out our orgasms together.

   "Happy birthday Brianna! Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

   "Of course I will! I love you so much!"

I hope you like it. Drop me a message or leave me a comment with your opinion on it. I'm sorry it's so short. I wanted to finish it before the weekend started.