Fun Facts

1.Dogwoman didn't make alot of orignals songs which is sad.

2.Springtail is official here and will always be here.

3.Wattpad users appear in this book.

4.Deleted scene:
Freddy was supposed to sing Cheerleader for Circus Baby.

5.Songs that were supposed to appear but didn't:

-Feel this moment
-Hurry up and save me
-Young, dumb, and broke
-Cheerleader
-Pretty Girl
-Rewrite the Stars
-Mine
-Perfect

6.This book was hard to make but worth it

7.Dogwoman thought she received hate comments when she published the chapter where Mangle and Foxy fights and ignores each other.

8.Dogwoman had a dream she met Bluetail, Kitty, Summer, Fire, Frost, Darchee, and Melody and they were surfing at the beach and Dogwoman drowned.

9.Dogwoman made the first two chapters in advance when she was still writing on the firsy book.

10.Dogwoman cried at the ending and even hesitated to finish it.

11.Dogwoman loves all her readers especially when they comment.She finds it fun, sweet, and hilarious.

12.The 2 books weren'f suppose to be a musical but when Dogwoman wrote a chapter about the audition, she changed her mind and was like, "Eh, Why not?"

13.There's gonna be a yearbook that Dogwoman will publish.

NOTE:

I want to say thank you to all my readers and for the support and fun we had.I hoped you enjoyed this book and I'll miss you all!
Thanks for everything!

I love you!

~Dogwoman3232