.01

Aria

"Do you think I should wear this black dress and my Christian Louboutin heels?" I asked my boyfriend, Kentrell, through the FaceTime camera as I held up a long sleeve black dress. Kentrell and I were supposed to be going on a date tomorrow and I was trying to find an outfit that would fit the occasion; the problem is he won't tell me where we're going.

He started laughing and shook his head

"All you gotta do is wear normal clothes Ari"

I threw the dress on my bed and groaned, picking up my phone "Kentrell you're no help. Why can't you just tell me where we're going?"

"Cause, if I tell you then I'll have to kill you"

"Yeah, okay" I muttered sarcastically and laid back on my all white furry saucer chair that coordinated perfectly with my pink, silver and white themed bedroom.

"Wear something normal? You better not take me somewhere fancy."

"It's not fancy fancy, to where you have to wear that shit." He told me and I thought about it.

"I'm still gone wear it"

"You gone look stupid as hell, But okay."

I smacked my lips, mugging the screen as he laughed. I was really frustrated as hell, and confused on what to wear because he didn't say no where in particular.

"You gone sit there and look stupid?"

"Yea I am"

"I told yo ass to wear something normal."

"Whatever, anyway, What are you doing?" I asked, forgetting about what outfit to wear and plopped down on the bed. He showed the camera to His son, Taylin, Who was sleep beside him. I've grown to love all of kentrell kids since we've been together for a while now.

"Awe, He's so cute"

"He get it from me" kentrell shrugged, and I smacked my lips.

"Yeah Whatever"

"Aria" my mother's soft voice called out from the other side of my closed room door

"Come in" I yelled to her and the door slowly opened. Within a matter of seconds her head popped up into the room

"Dinner is ready downstairs so come and eat"

"Okay" I replied, looking up from my phone screen "I'll be down in a second"

She nodded and left out of my room, closing the door again. I sighed and looked at my screen again.

"Hey, I'll call you back later on tonight. My momma just finished cooking dinner"

"Oh ight" he responded looking down at Taylin, who moved around in his sleep a little.

"I love you trell"

"I luh you too Ari"

After exchanging our I love you 's the FaceTime call ended. I sighed deeply the got up and slid on my furry slides before exiting my bedroom. I made sure to close my room door and drug my feet as I made my way down the hall and steps. As I entered the dining room, I saw my mom and dad sitting on one side of the table so I took my usual seat across from the both of them. My dad had already started eating, like he was in a rush, so I guess we could just dig in without saying grace tonight

"Dominic slow down. If you eat that food any faster you're going to choke" my mom told my dad while she wore a look of concern on her face. He chuckled and grabbed his cup, taking a sip of water