.03

Aria

Going upstairs to my room, I started packing all of my things into a suitcase. If anything, he could just punish me because kentrell didn't have shit do with what he was talking about. Neither did I, but still though, I'm not about to let him go after kentrell just because he 'think' kentrell did it.

I could hear him banging on my door and yelling, "Open this damn door Ari!"

But instead, I decided to ignore him. He was really out of his mind right now, and I'm not about to deal with it. I sent kentrell a text and told him to pack his shit. Even though he kept questioning why, I ignored him. After packing everything, I went to the bathroom which was connected to my room, and grabbed my tooth brush, Comb, and my Brush. Anything else I can just buy along the way.

Opening my door, I snuck to my dads safe room, which held over 1 million dollars inside. The code was my birthday so I really didn't have no trouble getting inside of it.

After I stuck, I'm guessing 300k into my suitcase somehow, i rushed downstairs, hearing them talk in the kitchen.

"Dominic, leave that damn boy alone! You never even liked him, so I wouldn't see a reason why you wouldn't pin this shit on him. Kentrell is a good person, despite him being in the streets. Do you see how happy ari is? As a father you should except the fact that another man is making Ari happy. Now you wouldn't want her getting beat on, now would you?"

"Hell nah, if that nigga put his hands on my daughter, that's his life." I rolled my eyes. Kentrell wouldn't even think twice about putting his hands on me.

"Kentrell would never."

"And how do you know? How do you know he ain't doing the shit now. Ari ain't never been the type to express her feelings to people."

"Pshhh, not to you. You act like an asshole." She waved him off. He smacked his lips, and after that I could hear footsteps so I quickly ran toward the door, opening as fast as I could before running to my car. Once I put the suitcase in my car, I turned around to be face to face with my mother. She looked at me, then the suitcase with a curious face.

"W-where are you going?"

"Away from here, I can't be living around him anymore. He disgust me." It was quiet for a minute.

"I understand" she told me and I rose my eyebrow.

"Look, you gotta go now,  it's only a matter of time before he come out that damn house looking for me. Where ever you go, call me so I can know you're safe. I trust you, Ari" She told me and I nodded, pulling her into a big hug before opening my car door and getting inside. As I drove out of the driveway, she started to wave and I waved back before completely leaving.

It didn't take me long to get to kentrell's house so when I pulled up, I went straight In considering this nigga never locks his door.

"Kentrell!" I yelled as I walked throughout the house. He came from the bathroom, looking good as hell. I admired him head to toe.

"Stop eye raping me" he chuckled and I waved him off. I went to his room seeing a suitcase on his bed.

"We going onna trip a sum?"

"Some like that.." i mumbled and he smacked his lips looking down at me.

"What's up?"

I sighed, "My father thinks you're the one that killed terry, so now he's coming for you."

"What!? I ain't have shit to do with that! I told them niggas, mane." He shook his head as he tensed up.

"Kentrell calm down, he ain't gonna touch you"