Chapter 1

~~~~~~One day earlier~~~~~~

Becca's POV:

I woke up to my phone singing Iggy Azalea. It was 6am and time to get ready for school. I crawled out of my bed and got dressed.

It was my first day at my new school and to say the least, I was nervous. I don't exactly know why. Maybe it was because it was a new school, No, i've switched schools 3 times before. Maybe because I was afraid of being made fun of? Nah, who the hell cares what all those bitches and pricks think of me. Or maybe because my twin sister who I haven't seen in 3 years goes to this school? Yep. That was it.

My sister and I haven't seen eachother in 3 years because the last time we saw each other, we fought over a guy, yes a guy, and we never wanted to see eachother again. See, she was the "pretty and popular" girl of the school, and had the best boyfriend in the school, of course, the stereotypical quarterback boyfriend. He was a junior then, and she was a freshman. Well, he came to a party she threw once, and we saw each other and we started making out, and Bridget saw and she never wanted to see him or I ever again. So since our parents are divorced, she asked to live with mom in Nevada. She got her wish and 3 days later, she was gone. She hasn't tried to talk to me since, and honestly, I couldn't care less.

Except today was different. I was going to see her for the first time, and she was probably still mad at me.

I checked myself in the mirror, grabbed my back pack off my bed and my phone off the charger, and went downstairs.

When I got th the bottom of the stairs, I smelt bacon. The ever so wonderful smell of bacon.

"Daddy, are you spoiling me today for something?" I asked my dad as I went up and took a piece and took a bite.

My dad turned around and smiled at me, "And goodmorning to you too Becca. Well, I was going to wish you good luck today at school," he shoved a plate full of bacon at me and smiled," so good luck. You are going to need it."

Even he hadn't seen his other baby girl in three years and he was a bit nervous too. It was bad enough that the love of his life broke his heart by sleeping with another man in his own bed, then just took one of his babies and left, and took the guy with her and got married. The bitch. Yep. I'm okay with not seeing my mom ever again in my life. Yeah it sounds kinda cold, but she has no idea what she did to him...

I went to the table and ate my bacon while watching the news. There was a story about another school shooting and I felt sick to my stomach. Why in the world would someone do that? I shook my head and ate the rest of my breakfast, brushed my teeth, then told my dad goodbye and went to my car.

I started the engine and backed out of the driveway.

It was a 20 mile ride to school ad my stomach was in knots. And the best part.... She had no idea that I was starting school here Truthfully, I really missed my sister. She had always been there for me, and for the past three years, she was gone. I couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same way...

I sighed out loud and turned on the radio for the rest of the way until I got to school.
~~~~

I parked the car, got my things together, and got out. I took a deep breath, and walked to the front doors.

There were kids everywhere. They were all in their little stereotypical groups. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the nerds, the emos, the outcasts, the random, and the people who could fit into any group they wanted, and that's where she was.

She looked the same as she always had. Long blond hair, sparkling green eyes, long tan legs, slim waist, impeccable style and the "perfect smile." Yep, she was gorgeous, and all around her were gorgeous people. Shit.