About the Playlist

Music is like a dream, one that you cannot see, but you can hear. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Music is a language that doesn't speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it's in the bones, it's in the bones. Music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music. No matter if you run, if you write, if you study, dance, or just read, music is always next to you.

How is it that music can, without words, evoke our laughter, our fears, our highest aspirations?

Our mood and emotion are influenced by it. If you listen to a sad song, you tend to feel a decline in your mood. You listen to a happy song, you tend to feel happier. Upbeat songs with energetic riffs and fast-paced rhythms tend to make us excited and pumped up.

With this in mind, we selected and created a playlist for you. We aimed to make you feel better, feel safe, to feel like you're life is worth living, you are worthy and step-by-step to learn to love yourself.

"Don't ever be scared 
Whatever people say, you're okay 
Alright, you are strong"

— 21st Century Girl - BTS 

"The me of yesterday, the me of today, the me of tomorrow
(I'm learning how to love myself) 
With no exceptions, it's all me"

— Answer: Love Myself - BTS