Medvedev's Inauguration

May 6, 2008, 4:47 AM

It's the day before Medvedev's inauguration. He gets up from his bed and makes sure he doesn't wake Svetlana up, and heads downstairs to make himself a cup of joe. As he walks towards the kitchen, he hears two knocks on his door. Medvedev thought to himself, who could be up so early and what do they want? He opens the door and is greeted with a tall, handsome, formally dressed, very built man.

"Vladimir Vladimirovich. Good morning to you sir," Medvedev welcomes Putin into his house, and they sit down at the dining room table, "What brings you here at a time so early like this?"

"I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you. Tomorrow will be a big day for you, Dmitry Antolyevich. I wish you the best tomorrow and the next four years," Putin smiles at him.

"But why the suit and tie? Are there men outside waiting for me? Is something going on in the Kremlin?" Medvedev looked at Putin from head to toe, confused. Why would he come so formally dressed if he only came to visit and congratulate me?

"Well, Dima, don't worry about anything. Nothing is going on. I just want you to come to my office in the Kremlin with me. I have a surprise, a gift for your inauguration, and it can't wait long. Get dressed!" Putin smirked at Medvedev. Medvedev slowly rose from his chair, with an expression like he was about to say something. But he said nothing and went back upstairs as Putin waited.

Medvedev woke Svetlana up to tell her that he has an urgent meeting at the Kremlin, and that he doesn't know when he will return but he hopes it's soon. He gets dressed, kisses her goodbye, and heads back downstairs. Putin is standing near the door, waiting. He opens the door, "After you, Dmitry Antolyevich."

Medvedev walks out and then locks the door after Putin walks out. They get into Putin's car and drive to the Kremlin. When they arrived, they go up the stairs into Putin's office, where the guards stand in front of. Putin walks up to the guards, "Will you guys leave and stay away from this area until I give you the OK? Tell everyone else in this building that too. Shut off the cameras in my office too. Me and Medvedev have to discuss extremely confidential things for a while. Medvedev looks back at Putin and the guards. Still extremely confused, he went along. He knew that Putin didn't bring him here to talk about confidential government things. But he didn't know what the real reason was that Putin brought him hear.

They walk into the room, and Putin locks the door and makes sure the cameras are completely turned off. They sit down at his desk. Medvedev speaks up, "So what's the real reason to why you brought me here? At 5 in the morning? Are you resigning? What's going on?" Putin stares at the file next to his desk, blushing, "Dima..."

Medvedev's eyes widen, as if he just realized something, "Volodya, a-are you..."

Putin grabs Medvedev's arm and brings him closer, making their lips touch. Medvedev pulls back and pushes him away, his face as red as a rose. He gets up from his chair, "V-Vladimir I can't do this. We can't do this. I have a wife and a son. You have a wife and two daughters. T-this is wrong, you know we can't."

Putin gets up and walks towards Medvedev, holding his shoulders, "Dima, no one will know. No one will ever have to know about this. I know you want this like I do. I know you've wanted him for a long time." Putin quickly pulls him closer, giving Medvedev no time to respond, and starts to kiss him again. This time, Medvedev doesn't push him away. They start making out, Putin pulling Medvedev's hair, as they violently tongue-fuck each other. They stop for a moment to catch their breath. Faces both as red as a tomato, they smile at each other. "I can't wait to see your birthday suit in a few months," Medvedev smirks at him.

"Who said you have to wait a few months?" Putin grabs Medvedev's hand, and leads him towards his desk. He pushes Medvedev onto his desk, back down. Almost everything that was previously on his desk fell, but he could care less about the mess at this moment. He bent down and started kissing Medvedev again, holding his hands as they kiss. Medvedev slowly reaches down towards Putin's crotch area, rubbing onto the outline of his stiff cock. Putin moans and gets up. He takes off Medvedev's belt and pulls down his pants, stopping at the underwear. He licks Medvedev's hard cock through the underwear, teasing and rubbing it, making Medvedev moan. He pulls down his underwear, and his cock bounces up. "Someone's hard and enjoying this, I see," Putin smiles at him and licks the tip, swirling his tongue around it before taking the cock down his throat. Medvedev rolls his eyes back and moans. Placing his hand on Putin's head and pushing it up and down. Putin deepthroats the cock with ease, reaching the bottom in seconds. he then started to lick Medvedev's balls. Medvedev continues to moan, "Please, Vova, please I'm hungry. Fill me up." Medvedev quickly takes off his tie and unbottoms his shirt, as Putin does the same.

Putin gets back up, "This must be your first time. I'll make it a good memorable first time for you, Dima." Putin pulls down his pants and underwear with his cock ready. He spits on his hand and rubs his cock. There's no spare lube or condoms around, but Putin doesn't hesitate. He pulls Medvedev's pants and underwear all the way down and takes them off. He spits in Medvedev's asshole, and slowly inserts a finger inside of him. Medvedev moans loudly, borderline screaming. Putin slowly pulls out and adds another finger, going faster and faster. Medvedev moans louder and louder, and then Putin pulls his fingers out and spits on his hand again, getting his cock ready. Putin slowly inserts his cock, "God, Dima, you're so tight." They both moan, as Putin tries to push it in deeper. He begins to thrust, going slowly at first. Medvedev holds onto the two ends of the table and continues to moan, "Ah, Vova. Your cock is so big! So stiff and hard!"

Medvedev takes his cock and starts to jerk it off, as Putin continue to thrusts. Medvedev cums all over his sweaty stomach, grunting and moaning. "Ah fuck, Dima! I'm so close!" Putin pants and starts to thrust even faster, going deeper, and then he creampies Medvedev. He continues to thrust, this time going slower and then pulling out. As he pulled out, his cum started to leak out of Medvedev. They're both panting, red, and sweaty. Medvedev gets up and starts to make out with Putin again for a bit, "Thanks for the gift Vova, I won't forgot about this."

"I congratulate you again for winning the election. Have fun the next four years. I'll make sure we have another meeting," Putin winks at him, as he grabs his clothes from the floor and puts them back on. When they both finished tidying themselves up and put on their clothes, Putin unlocked the door and opened the door for Medvedev. "See you tomorrow at the inaigiration, Dima." Medvedev smiles at him and leaves Putin's office. Medvedev calls a taxi to get back home, smiling the whole ride home.