Milkshakes

Betty's POV
"No Elizabeth, you have to do all your school work before you hang out with your friends!" said Alice. Betty was almost 17 and still had to get straight A's even though she wasn't getting a lot of sleep. She had done all her homework and still couldn't hang out. "But mom I'm done you can check!" I said furious she couldn't hang out with her friends anymore. "No, now go to bed." Alice demanded.

"But it's only 8:00 pm!" I yelled. "GOODNIGHT BETTY!" Alice yelled and then she slammed the door, locked it, and left. I started crying but then I had an idea since it was almost my birthday I wanted to go to pops. "But mom will not let me" I thought. Then I thought about how to get out of this "prison".
No one's POV
She decided to go out of her room from the window since there was a ladder outside. Carefully  opened her window and climbed down the ladder quick before her mom heard something. Then she walked to pops since it was close to home. She remembered going there when she was little with her dad and mom, getting orange creamsicle milkshakes and just laughing and being a normal family. Now her dad and mom had gotten divorced and her dad left. Now her mom would always make her be perfect and she doesn't feel love since her dad never writes to her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a bright neon sign that said POPS. She excitedly walked faster wanting to just sit and enjoy a milkshake. When she went in she saw the most handsome man on the planet. He had dark curly hair, slim but strong body, and beautiful green eyes that looked up right at her.
Jughead's POV
As I was working on my project when I heard the door ringing and looked up. There I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had blond wavy hair in a perfect ponytail, a hot body, and mesmerizing blue-green eyes that sparkled in the moonlight. She came over and looked at me. I told her to sit down and she sat. "You seem sad" I said. She looked at me and sighed. "Just my mom" she said. "Well is there anything I can do?" I said. "No but thank you" she slightly smiled. "Actually can we just talk about other things then me being sad that would help me get my mind off of my worries" she said. "Sure, anything" I said kinda blushing. She was blushing too and we talked about our lives, school (we went to the same school), and random things.
***************
Betty's POV
It was already 2 o'clock and we had been talking to each other like we had known each other for years. "Best pick up line?" I said. "Dang girl are you my appendix because I don't understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out" he said laughing. I bursted out laughing hysterically and think that was awful but I was blushing like crazy. We stared at each other for a little and then he leaned in and so did I. "One vanilla milkshake and one chocolate milkshake" said our waiter.

We blushed but got our milkshakes and drank a little then he kept on glancing at me and I was glancing at him. Then he leaned in and looked at me, then my lips, then me again. I couldn't wait and smashed my lips into his. He tasted like chocolate and mint. He deepened the kiss, not knowing the fireworks going off and we made out for a good 10 minutes. Then I stopped to look at the time, eyes widening at the time and told him I had to go.

He said ok but seemed sad. So did I but I didn't want my mom to kill me. I ran out but remembered I didn't get his number. I ran in but he had left and I was disappointed. Then I felt something in my jacket and saw a gum wrapper that had a number on it and it said call me. I smiled widely and left pops to go home, happy that I will see him again.

Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed. I will probably update a chappy almost every weekend. Love ya <3
-Immashipyou