In trouble

It was a cold December night when Betty and Jughead were going late Christmas shopping for their loved ones. "Juggie, can we go get some hot chocolate? I'm so cold I can't feel my fingers." Said Betty, snuggling up to Jughead's side. "Fine, but this is the last time we go Christmas shopping late." Jughead said as he felt the air get colder.

As they walked to the coffee house they saw Betty's mother. "Shit, if my mom finds me here, she'll kill me, I'm supposed to be sleeping." Betty said with fear in her eyes. Betty's mother was not someone to trifle with. Last time when she saw her out with Jughead, she was not allowed to go out for a year.

"Don't worry babe, I have a plan." Jughead said as he smirked a little. "What do you-" was all Betty could say before she got pulled up by Jughead. "Wow." Said Betty as she looked up from the roof of the coffee house to see millions of stars and some snow on the roofs of stores. As Betty watched the night sky, Jughead looked to see if her mom was gone. "The coast is clear." Said Jughead as he jumped down from the roof. Wide-eyed Betty ran to look down as she was now frightened of the safe of her boyfriend.

"Juggie, I-I can't do that." Betty said backing up from the edge. "It's ok betts, I got you. Just jump." He said with his arms out wide. Hesitating, Betty jumped of the roof and unfortunately fell on Jughead. "ow" was all Jughead could say as he got the wind knocked out of him. Laughing, Betty reached her hand out and was waiting for him to grab on when suddenly, she got pulled down by him.

"Juggie, what are you doing." She giggled as she looked at his emerald green eyes. As he was getting up, she pinned him down and looked, yet again at his eyes, then his lips. Jughead, impatient closed the gap and kissed her. The warmth that the kissing had, made it hard to pull away. But unfortunately , Betty's phone with off with her mom on the other line.

"Damn, well I guess you better get home." Jughead said as they both stood up. "Walk me home?" Betty asked with a smirked on her face. "Always." Said Jughead. Later that night, Betty got home with worry on her face that her consequence would be worse than before. As Betty opened the door, she instantly saw her mom asleep on the couch with her phone on butt dial. Betty laughed as she went upstairs and texted Jughead.

see you tomorrow <3

Thank you for reading guys!!!! I love love you all for reading and saving my story ❤️❤️ sorry if I have been MIA lately, I've been super busy lately 😕.

Love ya,
Immashipyou