◽String 🧀 Cheese◽

Jessica's POV

Re-cap

They turned around and I gasped, they looked exactly like the friends I lost 18 years ago. And right in the middle of the 7 of them was A...

Real Time

"Adam, is that you!" I shouted at the brown haired boy in the middle of the group.

"APHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--MAU!!!!" Adam shouted, falling on the ground. He hopped up and started breathing heavily.

"Oh my gosh, it's been so long!!" Shelby squeaked, making Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan cover their ears.

"I missed you guys so much, it's been so, so long!" I said tearing up.

Ross ran up to me and hugged me, whispering in my ear, "Come over at 5:30 so we can talk about the thing." I nodded my head, Ross pulling away from me. "Can you help us move boxes in?"

"Yeah, sure." Katelyn replied picking up a box and bringing it inside.

The rest of the morning we were just helping sky media move boxes into their new house. When we were done I gave each one of them a hug and went on my way to my house.

When we got inside Katelyn started asking me questions. "Who were they, how do you know them. Why didn't you tell us about them before!" While Katelyn was talking Kawaii-Chan went to her room.

"Katelyn! Please one question at a time ok." I said sitting down on the couch. I pat the seat beside me and motion her to sit down. She did and I turned to face her. "Ok what do you want to know."

"Ok so um, who were those people." Katelyn asked.

"Their names are Adam, Shelby, Max, Ross, Red, Barney, they are part of a group called the Sky Army" I answered.

"Well what's the Sky Army?"

"We were a group of crazy people who went to.. um, Middle School.."

"Ok um that explains how you know them but why didn't you tell us about them before?"

"Because I thought they were dead..."I whispered looking down at the ground.

"What did you say?" She asked lifting my chin up.

"Oh I said because I didn't think it mattered."

"Oh ok, well I'm going to go meditate, bye Aphmau." Katelyn replied walking up the stairs into her room, slamming her door because she's Katelyn.

I sighed as i slumped on the couch. Not long after they disappeared I had thought they had died. I had searched everywhere for 3 days straight, and I never found them.

After the third day, Katz found me crying in an alleyway and took me to his house where he was hanging out with his friends, Sly, Pbat, Jose, Castor, Steven, Alex and Kala. From there we all became best friends together and later in the first year together we found out that all of our parents were friends with each other.

As we grew older I still kept looking for my friends when the Few and I weren't doing anything. I never gave up though because I knew I would find them one day or another. Now that I've found them I'm finally free from some guilt. I blamed myself for their 'death' and now I can rest somewhat peacefully. But I still can't until Loki is dead and I get back home.

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:15. I jumped off the couch and ran to the door, skidding to a stop. "Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan! I'm going out!" I said running out the door to the Sky Media household. I opened the door, not bothering to knock and walked into their newly furnished living room. There I saw a wild Max, Ross, and Shelby, all sitting on the couch. "HeLlO!! FriendLy FriENds!"

The three in the living room jumped up and glared at me, as the other 4 ran into the room. "Jess! You made it!" Adam shouted, hugging the life out of me. They all eventually joined Adam in the group hug and I had a big smile pasted on my face. They soon pulled away and stared at me. "Ok lets sit down and talk. It's been so long."

"Yes I agree." I said sitting down on the couch, pulling out a string cheese and taking a bite out of it, making Max cringe.

"Why would you do that Jess! You know I despise that!" Max complained, getting madder every time he said something else. "That's not how  you eat a string cheese! You're supposed to sting it! That is why they call it STRING Cheese!"

"Why, are you Mad-"

"Don't you dare, Jessica."

"Mad Max.." I yelled hopping up from the couch, only to run for my life, away from a very Mad Max. I looked behind me to see him right behind me, his hair literally on fire, and I screamed for my life. After about 5 minutes we both decided to go sit back down on the couch. The rest of the gang just laughed at us as we pouted like little children.

A/N

Hey guys thank you so much for all of your support, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I've been busy, and when I say busy, I mean really busy. Anyways I hope you have a great day.

Pengy out!

P.S. 876 words YE!