Hedge Walker

Mount Clarise Highschool was one of the only reputable places for higher education around  Jacobs Ville. It was full of judgemental arrogant teenagers who hadn't even seen a fraction of their natural lives. Lilith and Lilian Clearwater were twins who against their better judgement, were supposed to attend their first day of high school . 

"Wake up you two? Breakfasts ready! Youre going to be late on your first day!" A shrill voice rang through the hovel of a house, unsuccessful to draw two teenagers down to the table. 

Dahlia Sagewright, a doe eyed beauty in her early twenties was their aunt and sole guardian. She desperately wished for the kids to lead a normal up-bringing. As impossible as it was, she didn't want to give up on it not now. 

"Here, goes nothing," she whispered and blew on a pinch of green dust. Suddenly turned to green moths and flew into the twins bedroom from every opening they could find. 

Two short lean girls ran down the stairs in matching uniforms, screeching and cursing the dark haired woman, "Why did you do that for!" 

Lilith swatted a moth on the table pulling up her chair to her food. "That's gross," her sister remarked from the opposite end. 

Lilith and Lilian were, special. They were home schooled till they were twelve, and the things they learnt weren't exactly on the syllabus approved by the state of Carnation County. 

"Behave yourselves both of you, come on now eat up." Dahlia smiled at the blonde and brunette.