Chapter 2

*TW: SELF HARM*

JOHN'S P.O.V.

I love Alexander. I love him like there's no tommorow. But he said he loves someone.. it's probably not me.

After school me and him hung out like we always do. I'd go to his house and we'd play GTA. While we were playing, I decided to ask him a question.

"So.. Alex, who do you like?" I asked, looking down at him. His head was resting on my lap, and he was facing the T.V. where the game console was set up to.

"Someone." He replied simply. I looked at his face, which had turned a shade of light red.

"Aw, tell me Alex I'm your best friend!" I said, desperately wanting to know.

"That's exactly why I can't tell you Jackie." He said as he pressed a few buttons on his controller.

"How does that even make sense?" I said, clearly confused.

"I'm just scared of what you'd say..." He said, his voice was hoarse as he said that.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit offended that he thought I'd judge him.
"You know I wouldnt judge you for anything, right?"

"NO! THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!- I'm sorry.. you just don't get it.." He stood up and ran out of his room.

ALEXANDER'S P.O.V.

I ran to the bathroom.
I took the razor out of the cabinet. I rolled up my sleeve and slid it down my forearm. Then I carved the words 'just realize' below the line i'd made. I cried over my sink and watched blood trickle down onto the countertop. I finally got myself together and wiped off the counter. I hid my arm in my sleeve again. I went back to John.
I saw him in my room in a corner, curled up. He wasn't crying, he looked lost in thought. I sat on his lap and fell asleep (platonically).

When I woke up, I saw that John had fallen asleep.
"You're fucking beautiful.." I whispered and kissed him quickly.

JOHN'S P.O.V.

I was actually half asleep. I heard him. I felt him kiss me.
He tried to stand up, but I grabbed his hand.
"Stay.."

"J-john? How much did you hear?"

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, I heard nothing. What'd you say though?"

"N-nothing.." his face turned bright red.

"Alex..?"

"Yeah?"

I pulled him down and cuddled him. He buried his face in my chest and fell asleep. He's so fucking cute I could die.