Chapter thirteen - Future

Ok so this chapter is a little bit different. It's about One Direction and Little Mix fifteen years later.

*FIFTEEN YEARS LATER*

Perrie's POV

“Why isn’t he picking up?” I whispered to myself and called him again. It went to voicemail. “Zayn? Please! Are you there? Can you hear me?” I said into the phone and ended it.

Zayn was gone to Pakistan for the first time in a long while since that was his hometown. Apparently, he needed to be there because something going on.

“Mummy, is he coming home soon?” my five year old daughter asked me. “Yes, Emily. Daddy will be coming home soon. We just have to be patient,” I comforted my daughter. I tied her short blonde hair back with one of my hair ties.

She nodded in understandment, looking at my phone with her big brown eyes. Then the front door opened. I was scared for a little while. Until I saw my one and only love.

“DADDY!” Emily shouted and ran towards Zayn. “Emily! How are you baby?” he asked his daughter, lifting her up and kissing her forehead. “I’M FEELING GOOD!” Emily shouted loudly.

Suddenly, her ten year old brother came running out of his room. “DAD!” he called out and ran towards Zayn. I laughed. Zayn had Emily on one arm and hugged his son with the other.

“Hey Brandon! It’s great to see you again son,” Zayn said, kissing the top of his son’s head and ruffled his dark brown hair. “I’ve missed you, dad!” Brandon told his dad, looking up at him with his bright blue eyes. “And I’ve missed you too. All of you. And guess what? I’ve brought you something from Pakistan!” Zayn said excitedly.

He put Emily down and handed his kids a huge bag of candy and chocolates. It was so big, and it reached up to Emily's waist.

I jokingly rolled my eyes and smiled. “YES!” Brandon cheered while Emily clapped her hands excitedly. They both took the bag and shared it amongst themselves in the living room.

Zayn smiled at them and looked at me. I stood up from sitting on the couch and walked towards him. “Hey, babe. I’ve missed you more than anything,” Zayn said to me and gave me a passionate kiss. When we let go, I gave him a huge hug.

“I love you, Zayn. I’m so glad you’re back!” I told him, trying not to cry. “I’m glad to be back too, Perrie. I love you,” Zayn replied.

Then he looked at my tummy and felt it. “Perrie... are you-” he started to say but I cut him off. “Yes I am, babe. I’m pregnant again!” I said excitedly. “I left you pregnant? I’m so sorry I wasn’t here!” Zayn said, bending down and kissing my stomach.

I smiled. “It was just four months, Zayn. Don’t worry, I managed. I’m not very big yet and the kids haven’t realised. But I want to tell them they’re getting a new baby brother,” I told him.

Zayn touched my tummy and kissed me again. “I promise I’ll be here whenever in the future, Perrie,” he promised. “I love you.”

Harry's POV

“Dad. Dad!” a voice loudly whispered. I opened and rubbed my eyes. “What is it, Zack?” I yawned and asked him. “Me and Angela made breakfast in bed for Mum’s birthday!” he replied.

I smiled. “Can you please record, Dad?” Angela asked, appearing behind me. She handed me a phone. “Sure, princess!” I said and kissed her cheek. “Ew… morning breath!” Angela giggled. I laughed and got ready to record.