Chapter 4-

Today went by quite uneventful apart from embarrassing introductions and Axel throwing paper balls St the back of my head trying to get my attention that is.

Right now I'm walking to my last period,gym.Yay gym.Insert sarcasm here.

When I reach the gym I head straight for the change rooms and change into a plain black singlet with a white sports bra underneath and also some shorts that go mid thigh.

"Come on ladies we don't have all day!"Coach whatever her name is said -Yeah I can't remember her name sue me- I quickly throw my hair up in a high ponytail and I'm out the door.

"Today I want you all to run laps yes the whole period and we will be accompanied by Mrs Harris' class.Ok any objections? No good now get moving"Coach says while blowing her whistle signalling us to go.

heh.heh.heh blowing her whistle.

Gosh I have a very dirty mind eh?

No not dirty mind, sexy imagination.

I shake my head in attempt to rid it of all these messed up thoughts and started running laps around the football field.

Halfway through my second lap I get lazy and sit down when coach isn't watching.

"Aren't ya ment to be running?"I look up to see Axel staring at me with clear amusement in his extraordinary ocean blue eyes, his brown hair clinging to his forehead and sweat running down his 6 pack.

"Aren't ya ment to be running"I say mimicking him in a deep voice."Yeah I could say the same about you,what do you want?"I continue slightly annoyed by the day that he's here.

He lightly chuckles while sitting in front of me.

"Well since you asked so nicely I was just coming to tell you that my family and I would be delighted to join your family for dinner."He answered.

I look at him wide eyed."What are you talking about?"I question trying to hide the shock in my voice.

"My family and I wou-"I cut him off mid sentence "I know what you said."I snap at him.

"Somebody's PMSing"He mused.Getting a glare from me in return.

"Aww princess don't be mad"He cooed,moving closer to me."Princess?" Axel asks.

"Don't ignore me princess"He warned.

I simply ignore him and watch as people run past not noticing Axel or me.

I gasp when I feel hands on my waist flipping me over so I'm laying on the ground with Axel hovering over me, his arms either side of my head.

"I told you not to ignore me princess"He whispers huskily in my ear nibbling on the top of it slightly.Making me yet again gasp.

"A-axel get o-o-off of me n-now."I stutter.

"Hey! You two save it for the bedroom! Get back to your laps"Coach shouts at us.

I can feel my cheeks reddening whilst Axel just gets off of me like he's in these type's of situations everyday

That's because he probably is. Ah I was wondering when you'd make an appearance.

"See you at 6 princess"Axel winks St me before walking off.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Muuummmm im hoooooommee"I shout when I enter the house dropping my bag on the floor.

"In the kitchen"She replies.As I walk in my nose is immediately hit by the strong mouth watering smell of my mums cooking."How was school?"She questions.

"Meh fine I guess"I say shrugging.She nods humming some sort of song.

"Oh sweetie the neighbours are coming over at 6 for dinner,so I laid out what you are to wear on your bed."She says as she wipes her hands on her apron.

Not in the mood for an argument I just nod and walk upstairs.

I mean how hard could this be right?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well there we have it chapter 4,

sorry I took so long I was having an internal battle on whether to delete the book or not, I dont know what you few people think of it bur if you like it message me/comment or favourite?

thanks xx ✌