Shut the door *Very Short Zarry Oneshot

He let out a smile. 

'Give me 30' he headed for the stairs. 

I sat myself down. The television was turned on sesame street.. I wasn't going to question. Harry always loved to serve through channels when he got bored but sesame street? Only Harry.. The only boy I know who can convince me into anything. He had this way of making you feel as if even if you fell he would be there to catch you. If you knew that even if you failed you wouldn't hurt why wouldn't you take chances? 

I waited for what felt like hours. He came down the stairs all happy, humming a tune. I sighed. I really didn't want to go... Who would after being cheated on by the love of your life. Get over it Zayn I told myself harshly. 

'Zayn this will be so good for you' Harry looked up from his phone meeting his eyes to mine.  'SO GOOD FOR YO SOUL' he scram dancing his way out the door. I grabbed my jacket and keys, following him to the car. 

When we got there I took a seat and planted myself there. I was going to order a drink but knew better then to walk myself into that one. I just picked a spot on the wall and starred at it. 

'Is there something I can help you with' the bartender asked. She was really pretty, brown straight hair with these blue -blue eyes. 'No thank you' I responded back giving her a wink. She nodded, blushed and walked away.

I think it was an hour or so that passed before Harry wobbled towards be. Drunk out of his mind he started mumbling some words to me. 'YOU know what ZAYN SHE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP' he half scram while making hand gestures. I laughed. 'Oh yeah Styles?' He closed his eyes while smiling and nodding. 'YUP' 

 He gave my hand a gentle squeeze. 'Please take me home Malik' 

 I helped him to the car. 

 'Harry what are you doing' I asked as we stepped into my bedroom and he slammed the door shut, closing the light.

'Finally giving you what you deserve'

I didn't stop him.