The Dungeon

When Argon woke up he found himself in a caged dungeon. He thought it was quite strange that he would be in a dungeon, since the old castle never had one. It was dark, the air felt sickly heavy; it was incredibly humid and sticky feeling. He found himself almost unable to move from the weight of the chains alone, but he could still move about his cell. He made note of how the walls felt. One wall felt slimy and unnatural, possibly still not fully dry cement. Another felt hard; sturdy, but there were a few cracks here and there. Of course one wall was the metal bars keeping him from just walking out of the cell, but there was one more wall. This wall, on the other hand, felt almost completely nonexistent. The cracks were so large in the wall that a normal man could have slipped through with only minor difficulties. Argon decided that that was definitely the way to go if he got free of his chains. A few hours pass and suddenly, Argon hears a small metallic 'clink' from one of the corners of the cell. Struggling over to the corner, he finds a lockpick and begins unlocking his chains. The lockpick makes quick work of the locks and Argon slowly stands up. He feels around for the cracked wall and slips through. This cracked wall leads to another cell, but this one has light. Argon looks around and sees a woman chained to the wall. As he approaches her, she slowly lifts her head and looks at him. "W-who are you," she barely squeaks out, "what are you doing in here?"
Argon takes the lockpick and slowly begins opening the woman's chains. She tries to scream, but no noise comes out, for she is too dehydrated. She falls from the chains, but Argon catches her. "You need to drink something, you're practically dead," Argon worryingly says to the woman. He slowly carries her to his cell and places her down on the ground. Argon slowly walks to the slimy wall and tries to get water from it. No good. The wall was completely dry. He walks back over to the woman and tells her the problem. The woman looks up at him and says, "There is water running in these catacombs somewhere. I could hear it from my cell."
Argon scoops the woman back up and takes her back through the cracked wall. Using the lockpick, he opens the cell door and walks out with the woman. "Now," Argon whispers, "where is the water?"
The woman is unconscious, so she does not respond. "Ah. Wonderful," Argon depressingly sighs.