Lazy day with matt

{• August 30, 2014 •}

Your POV:

It was Saturday morning and you slept late, like usual, and you kind of got ready for the day. And by getting ready you mean eating, brushing your hair/teeth, and changing into a different t-shirt and sweats. You looked out the window and saw that it was raining pretty hard, but you didn't care because you loved the rain. You were lying on your bed on twitter and you got a text:

Matt👫💕 : morning beautiful :)

You: hey matt :)

Matt👫💕 : wanna hang out today??

You: sure but can we just do nothing because I don't really feel good :/

Matt👫💕 : of course :) be over in 10!

**10 min later**

You heard a knock at your door and you ran to it and saw matt at the door. He had chocolate and a mini teddy bear with him and he handed it to you.

M: "and this is for you." He said with a smile

Y/n: "thank you matt! But what's the occasion?"

M: "well you said you didn't feel good so I thought that this might help with that."

That brought a huge smile upon your face. You loved him so much and you don't know what you would do without him. You both walked over to the couch and decided you wanted to watch movie.

M: "The Lion King or Lilo and Stich?" He asked holding up both movies (he knew you loved both of those movies)

You thought for a second.

Y/n: "ummmm the lion king!"

He put in the movies and layed down next to you wrapping you in his warm arms. You always felt safe and warm when he held you.

When the movie was over, you walked in the kitchen to get some food because why not, right? Matt followed behind you and you guys decided to make some hot chocolate since it was freezing outside.

After the hot chocolate, you two layed back on the couch. He looked over at him and you caught him just staring at you. You smiled and he smiled back but didn't say anything... He just stared at you with a soft little grin on his face.

Y/n: "what?" You asked with a little chuckle.

He didn't say anything but just leaned closer to you, placing his soft lips onto yours. Whenever you kissed him, you instantly felt butterflies in you stomach and sparks fly. You never got tired of them. After the soft passionate kiss, you just smiled at him knowing that you loved him with everything you have.

M: "you have the most beautiful eyes"

You just smiled and pecked his lips as if you were saying thank you without having to speak. You then both decided to watch the other movie. You fell asleep half way through it but you still feel the safety of matts arms. You heard him say:

M: "I love you." Kissing your forehead, thinking you were fully asleep.

"I love you too" you thought.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading ! Sorry it's probably not that good but I'm planing on making better ones ! :) thanks !!