The start.

Taehyung's POV.

It was late, the boys and I just got back from practice. Namjoon had told me to go straight to the bedroom as I had messed up during the dance for Blood, Sweat, and Tears. I wiped my eyes as I sat on our shared bed. The light gray sheets slowly turning dark as my tears dripped from my grey eyes. The color drained. My silver hair falls into my face. I hear the door open and I sit up. I look straight forward and wipe my eyes. "Hello babe...." I say. Namjoon grunts in my direction. I look down as I hear him come close. I feel the bed dip. Namjoon is next to me. I feel a slight pressure on my wrist as he grips it. I whine and he just grabs harder. I can't feel my hand. "What did I tell you about messing up Taehyung." Namjoon growls into my ear. "I'm so sorry Sir. I didnt mean to. Kookie tripped me." I whispered. His hellish grip now tighter. I whimper slightly and flinch away.

He Stands infront of me and pulls my hair to make me look at him. I close my eyes as more salt water drips from the corners of them. Namjoon pulls his hand back only to slam it against my tan now Cherry red cheek. The sound resonated throughout the room. My eyes fly open as I hear him start to get more angry. My ears are ringing again. My vision is so blurred I cant see anything. I hear the door slam shut and curl into a ball. I'm glad that he left. I don't know if I could have stood there being hit and possibly raped again. My body still aches from the last time. I get up slowly and go to the bathroom that is in our room. I pull out my box and shut the door. My blade sitting there telling me to pick her up and place her comforting tip on my arm. So I do. I pull up my sleeve and find an empty space. I place my haven on my arm and press down lightly. I see my crimson blood dotting at the surface of my honey tan skin. I sight in relief and add more pressure.

I still dont feel it. It makes me wonder if I should keep pressing until I have no blood. No crimson dots. Only beautiful waterfalls. But I don't. I put the bandage on and walk back out. I know I haven't eaten and I probably should, but Namjoon told me I couldn't. In order not to get killed I listen to him and just pull out my book. He took my phone and I cant have it unless I'm with the other boys. My book is called, "The Ways To Die." Sounds gruesome, I know. But that's okay. That what I am now. I'm not the same little boy I was when Bangtan started. I'm a mess. My eye flutter to the black box in my night stand. It's got my rope. I should do it. He cant hurt me if I'm dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I'm Toren, or Kelly. But this is my new book. I hope you all enjoy! Love you all. I purple you! 💜💜💜💜💜