18👺

"What did I get myself into?" Plays over and over in my head. Am I scared? Well is that even a question? Of course I am... am I supposed to fight? Scream for help?

Maybe all those things, we're in a public space so not much damage can be done... right?

I look around and all the children at the playground is gone. The six guys who came out of the darkness look at me. Finally the one who's classified as Jinyoung comes out. "Boss would like that we have the daughter of Mirae and Minhyuk in our hands." He nods.

My eyes go wide at his statement, I haven't heard my dad's name in years... his name makes me boil in anger.

I finally get a little confidence and bravery.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! MONEY? HOW MUCH? AN AUTOGRAPH FROM MY MOM? DONE. Just... go... away..." Is all I say before I run out of breath.

Jinyoung walks up to me levels to my height. "No something... more complicated, revenge." He spats out.

Revenge? What for? My head thinks back of information I have of him. He was in gang Taehyung and Jungkook was in. But they left it and they got in trouble for getting into a fight. So, what does this have to do with my mom or me? And "Boss"?

Those thoughts process through my mind as I keep my angry gaze on Jinyoung. I analyze the space with my eyes and see Jinhyun look at me with guilt. One our eyes meet he looks away.

My eyebrows furrow more. I can't believe I he baited me into this trap! Everyone starts to walk towards me until a scream comes through "HE'S COMING!"

All the boys eyes widen, "S-should we take her and run?" The boy with the deeper voice asks. "No! Just go it won't be hard to find them again! What are still here for! Run!" He takes off and pushes the others forward.

Jinhyun looks at me one last time and runs off.

Then I'm left there. Very confused.

I hear footsteps coming up to me. "(Y/n)!" Hands are shaking me and I look up to the face up Taehyung. "You we're gone for a while, and we went to look for you just find those scumbags cornering you! I wish we could've ran faster... but are you ok?" He says worried.

I nod yes still processing everything.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

After debating whether to go home after the incident I say "Let's just say, I mean we didn't pay for later for nothing."

They nod and we continue to walk around. I notice Jimin staring up into the sky. I pay him on the back and he jumps.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know I just wanted to see how you react. But why are you starring deeply into the stars?"

"Well I was just thinking, what if we have soulmates. Like souls who are connected to each other. Even through time, no matter what form there body takes. They always find each other."

"What if they don't? What if the universe tries everything in there power to stop it?"

"I never thought that much through it to be honest... but maybe I'm that life they're Star Crossed Lovers."

"Do you think soul mates are romantic or platonic?"

"Well it depends, I mean people find people they want to spend the rest of their lives with. But is it romantically? Or platonically? Well they shall find out I guess," Jimin explains and stares back into the stars.

Our conversation ends and we find a place to sit. Taehyung lays on Jungkook's lap and I sit across from them. Jimin goes to sit down then he stops himself. "I'm actually going to keep walking around, I'll be back before the lanterns." He's says and walks off.

Jungkook checks his phone. "Guys, I haven't used Facebook in ages? right? And I go on there just to see, and find in my memory things a picture of all three of us together. It's from five years ago..." he shows us the photo.

It's us in nice outfits, I'm in a pink dress with a velvet texture. While having that under I had a white fur coat on top, my hair in curls. Outfit is finished off simple white wedges.

For the boys there wearing matching suits that is black with a pink shirt underneath. They boys were fifth teen and I was ten at the time. We look so happy, nothing in the world could bring us down.

In reality we were so tired and wanted to go home. It was my mom's friend's party and pink was the theme. And it was so boring, we made it through it though.

Jungkook giggled "Our eyes were begging for help in this picture!" Taehyung and I also laugh.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Jimin

I wanted to see something that caught eye. It was a sculpture with a lot of lights on it. I stared at it, I feel a presence come next to me.

"It interests you too?"

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

A/n: So I looked back at the last chapter and I thought I said every Sunday for an update 😔. But hey at least I updated on the day I thought it was 🤩. Well anyways all the members for Txt have been announced and there all so cute 😠💖💞💘💛

 Well anyways all the members for Txt have been announced and there all so cute 😠💖💞💘💛