Getting the Wrong Emotions

Just for the sake of it you're going to wear BTS merch(pic up above^^)

It was M/N's first day. He was wearing {your choice jacket and shirt} with dark blue pants. He was walking in with his older brother.

"Have fun with your photo shoot." M/N smiled knowing his brother was really excited about him working with BTS.

Yoongi's PoV

"Yoongi are you ready?" Jin asked. I sighed, "Ya let's go." Jungkook walked up to me. "Are you ok?"

I smiling at them to let them know I'm ok. "Ya let's just go meet up with our new model."

We started walking and I started thinking of M/N. 'He's so cute. His H/C hair and his E/C eyes. His clothing style. When he gets shy and blush it makes him super cute.' I started getting a hard-on and I cursed at myself.

"We're here," Jin said. We all got out and went to the same practice room we meet him yesterday. "Hey Kookie!" M/N yelled and ran up to us jumping in Jungkook's arms.

"Hey! How are you? We hope you weren't waiting that long." Namjoon said.

"I wasn't me and my brother just walked in a few minutes ago. I just practiced posing, dancing, raping/singing although I can't rap very well, and went outside to get some picture."

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "You like singing to!"

M/N smiled. "Ya I actually got asked so many times to sing for people to be a solo artist and to be in a lot of bands, but I turned them all down."

I was shocked. "Why you would sound so amazing."

"They only wanted me for my talent and it never felt like home and everything."

"We can hire you, if you want." BangPD said. "We'll hire you for who you are and we promise it will always feel like home all day everyday."

Everyone smiled and I was stunned my gay crush might be hired to work with us full time. "Ya I would love to!" M/N said. "Can I go tell my brother real quick."

"Yes you can." BangPD replied. "I have to talk to Yoongi right quick so shoo boys."

I sighed and asked what was wrong. "Do you like M/N? If so first no hate second tell him."

"Yes I do like him, but I know that it's wrong." I got frustrated and wanted to yell but I kept my cool.

"What's wrong with it?"

"The emotions, my thoughts about him, and so many more things. It gets so frustrating." He put his hand on my shoulder and told me it was alright and it's ok to like M/N.

He also told me that the others will have to except me for me. All I did was smile and get tears in my eyes. "Thank you. We have a photo shoot to do."

"We do." We found everyone and left for the shoot.

$_&$_&During the Shoot$_&$_&

I kept getting bothered by something, bit I didn't know what. "Hey Yoongi come here." I heard the photographer call.

"Yes!" I said as I ran over, "What's up? Anything wrong?"

She shook her head, "No, nothing's wrong, but I can't find M/N and it's his turn for the shoot."

We were promoting Coca-Cola and since we had a busy schedule we had M/N take cover for 4 of us. We weren't going to have a group picture so it was fine. "I'll look for him."

"M/N! M/N!" I yelled do him. I soon found him sleeping on the couch. I shook him. "Bubu it's time to wake up and take your pictures."

He stirred in his sleep and woke and few minutes later. "M'kay."

$_&$_&After the Shoot$_&$_&

Everyone except me was laughing in the car at Jin's dad jokes. We didn't realize we got to our destination.

After we got out Digi ran up to us. "Dude where did you go?" M/N gave him a really look and replied with a sarcastic, "I was kidnapped. We've been at the photoshoot."

We walked inside and ran into a surprise. "CONGRATULATIONS TO M/N!" He had tears in his eyes. I held him close and said. "Welcome to the Bighit family."
$_&$_&$_&$_&$_&$_&$_&$_&$_&$_
So that was the end hope you like it. Like always I'LL SEE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL A.R.M.Y IN THE NEXT CHAPTER peace out Bhu Bye.