1 장

JUNGKOOK POV

Did i do something wrong? No. It was the right thing. Dia doesn't deserve death even though she killed many innocent people. But maybe it was for significant reasons. I don't need Y/N. She's also doing this same thing. Everyone deserve chances.

Lucifer-"Jungkook. I may not know the solution but it's better to end her life to make things better"

Jungkook-"i strongly disagree father. I believe in giving other people chances"

Lucifer-"But you're in hell. You're a demon and not an angel. You're not supposed to have this kind of behavior"

Jungkook-"probably it's because i'm a mistake just like Y/N"

Lucifer was silent but nodded.

Lucifer-"i guess i'll just let the future decide"

He let go of Dia and she ran towards me. She was crying in my chest while i rubbed her head, telling her that everything is alright now. I'm scared about the decision i've made...

Y/N POV

I'm sorry Taehyung.. You probably hate me for betraying you and just followed my heart.

Why are you crying, little beauty?

The voice frightened me. I looked up and it was an angel with beautiful blonde hair guy, staring right back at me. I blushed at how handsome he was. However why did he approach me? I'm a fucking demon.

"W-Who are you?"

The mysterious boy smiled at me and wiped my tears.

???-"i'm your guardian angel. I know you're meant to be evil but i believe that everyone change"

Everyone change...I hate those words...

"Well i don't believe in that"

???-"Oh! Well you should. I'm Jimin. A beauty like you shouldn't cry"

He reminds me so much of Taehyung. It hurts my heart to think about him and that moment when he broke down.

"I'm Y/N.."

Jimin-"Want a trip?"

"Where?"

Jimin-"I'll show you..Take my hand"

I took his hand and suddenly we're in heaven. I panicked.

Goddess-"JIMIN! What are you doing?!! You brought a demon into the gate!! Why would you?!"

Did he sent me here to kill me?

Jimin-"She's my friend, my lady"

Goddess-"Hi..dear. You're very beautiful for a demon"

I was silent since i was scared. I looked around as some was dazzled by my beauty, some was terrified and some envied or hated me for my presence but the goddess was smiling yet she was hiding a hint of sadness.

Goddess-"I see pain and innocence in you. You're probably one of the mistakes that Lucifer had created but i can tell that you're pretty powerful. However, you're not as powerful as me."

She took a deep breath before beginning the conversation again.

Goddess-"I'm Selene. I'm the lord of heaven which you can tell. You must be Y/N."

I was shocked by how she knew my name despite the fact that this is the first time i've seen her.. (or so i thought...).

Suddenly my hands were slowly glowing. I was suddenly freaking out. Then my black wings turned white and i had a halo on top of my head. My hair turned ombre brown and i was wearing a flower dress.

Jimin's eyes sparkled as he saw me in angel form.

"What..How is this possible?"

Selene-"Welcome back my beloved daughter. I'm sorry for calling you a mistake but it's only because Lucifer took you to hell before i could grab you"

I fell to the ground while crying.

"I thought i never had a mom...I thought my mom was human"

Selene-"That was a lie...We granted that power to you since you were the most important of all"

Everyone became shocked and all of their faces lit up. They then ran to me and held me up.

Everyone-"ALL HAIL THE MOST POWERFUL OF US ALL!!!"

Jimin was still there shocked by the news. I jumped off and walked to Jimin. He was then crying. 

"Jimin..Why are you crying?"

Jimin-"That makes me your blood-related brother..."

My face lit up and i became happy. I never recalled on having a brother but i had always wished for one.

"But isn't that a great thing?"

Jimin-"No...Y/N..I fell in love with you..the first time i saw you. I was looking at you the whole time"

Everyone stopped and gasped. A guy then popped out of the crowd.

Guy-"That's a sin Jimin!! You have to stop it!! Please!! We don't want you to go to hell!!!"

That's right...Our love is forbidden..I liked him too...He was caring in the beginning..I want to move on too.

Jimin-"I LOVE YOU Y/N!! I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!"

The tip of Jimin's wings turned black. Everyone was panicking and crying. My mother just stood there smiling.

Selene-"Whatever path you choose...I will still love you Jimin. You were always my favorite but you may be my enemy and the hated. But remember that everyone had once loved you or treated you as their role model"

Jimin was smiling and he grabbed my hand and kissed me right there. My heart stopped. Suddenly the picture of taehyung and Jungkook appeared in my head. Tears fell. I wish everything becomes better. Jimin's wings were fully black and his halo was gone. Same goes for his eyes. Suddenly we're in hell. Jimin panicked a bit by how deadly it looks. 

Lucifer-"J-Jimin?! You're one of us now...But how?"

Jimin-"I love Y/N more than a sister. That is why i'm here father"

Wait so he knew...he knew that his father is Lucifer. But how come he's not like me.

Lucifer-"I see.. I'll allow it. Y/N You have school. Take Jimin with you"

I nodded and teleported to the human world.

Y/N-"Do not show your demon form"

Jimin-"I know I know you don't have to tell me, love"

Love.. I blushed from those words. He held onto my hand and walked into school. There i saw....Jungkook and Dia together. They were laughing and holding hands. I held back my tears and my pain. 

However i'm the new me.I'll show you what you're missing...I'll show you how i'm much better than Dia...I'll show you how Dia is not what you think she is.

T________T

Hope you liked Chapter one of book 2 of Mine!!! 

SARANGHAEYO <3

~ChimKookieBunny