As the future King of Korea, Namjoon had been raised as such, there-for he was used to many things.   He had grown up being told what to wear, who to be, how to act, what to say, how and what to eat, and so many other things.  Most people would be irritated, but he knew his bloodline and the place he held in the family; in the world. He grew used to it rather quickly.

His face was unknown to the public, due to being hidden away for the past 18 years, so he and his siblings could wander about town unnoticed.

The Royal Family

Chun Liao ~ The King;  /deceased/ 

Chieh-Mei Yang ~ The Queen;  /terminally ill/

Namjoon Kim ~ The Masked King;

Jungkook Jeon ~ The Masked Prince;

Janine Chang ~ The Masked Princess;

(Some of the people I have chosen above are Chinese not Korean, I hope that's okay with you guys...

The King was used to most things, however he was certainly not used to people bumping into him so carelessly in the middle of the street and spilling hot soup all over his expensive clothes.  "Yah!" He shouted, swatting at the hot liquid that was already beginning to burn him through his white button up shirt.  The man who bumped into him had immediately ran to a nearby stand and grabbed some napkins, returning and rubbing his shirt.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and I tripped- how much was your shirt? I'll compensate for a new one! I-"

Namjoon cut him off, grabbing his hand and stopping it's current actions.  He was about to lecture him when the boy slowly looked up and smiled sheepishly.  

"My apologies sir..." he avoided making eye-contact, blushing.  

Namjoon was taken aback.  This man was... well, to put it simply he was perfect. Visually anyways.  Namjoon dropped his hand and cleared his throat, looking away.  "You should pay better attention to your surroundings.  As for my shirt..." He gave the other man a cold glare, looking him up and down as if judging his outfit choice.  He had on an oversized pink sweater, and ripped blue jeans.  " I doubt you could afford it." 

"Yah! What do you mean by that?! You don't know what I can and can't afford! At least let me pay for the dry cleaning!" He yanked out his wallet and began pulling out money.  Suddenly another man piped up behind him, one Namjoon hadn't even noticed before.  

"Jin-Hyung! Don't pay for this ass! He probably deserved it!"

"I'm paying for it Jimin."

The other, Jimin, Blew his blonde bangs out of his eyes and crossed his arms over his toned chest.  

"No need." he walked passed the man, Jin, and shoulder checked him as he went along.

"I'm sorry about him.." Jungkook mumbled to Jin, causing Namjoon to stop in his tracks.  He heard his sister chime in.  

"He's really not as cold as he seemed just now"

"Janine-Noona.  Jungkook-ah.  We places to be."  He walked back and retrieved them, dragging them along behind him.  He didn't fail to glare at 'Jin' one last time before they left.

They protested, yanking their hands out of his firm grasp when they turned a corner.  "What was that all about just now Namjoon-ah?!" 

He looked at his elder sister, rolling his eyes.  "I don't understand what you mean."

"I've never seen you be so rude!"

"Well, you've also never seen someone spill scorching hot liquid all over me, have you."

Janine rolled her eyes and started leading the way back to the Royal palace.