Prophecy

*Phoebe P.O.V*

we already arrived at the Beaver's house then heard a female voice "Beaver, is that you? I've been worried sick!"  she came out and I chuckled she never changed "if I you've been with Badger again, I...oh well, those aren't badgers.. oh I never thought I'd live to see this day... Lady Phoebe is that you!? oh my you've grown so beautiful! look at my fur. you couldn't give me ten minutes warning"

Mr. Beaver said "I'd have given a week if I thought it would've helped" we chuckled"

"come inside" all of us went inside Peter take my coat and pull out the chair for me

Peter said "isn't there anything we can do to help Tumnus?"

Mr. Beaver said "they'll have taken him to the Witch's. you know what they say. there's few that go through them gates that come out again"

Mrs. Beaver said "fish n' chips" Peter give me the hot cholate drink and grab it to drink slowly "but their is hope, dear. lots of hope. tell me Lady Phoebe where's you sister?" I sigh and smile sadly at them

I replied "Jeanne and I are being separated when the snow cone drown us into the river and failed to hold her Mrs. Beaver"

"oh I'm so sorry Lady Phoebe"

"its fine and deep inside I could tell that Jeanne is safe"

"you never give up hope my dear" she smiled at me and I smile back

Mr. Beaver spit his drink and said "oh yeah, there's a right bit more than hope!" then whispered at us "Aslan is on the move" I smile happily that my God Father known as Aslan is on the move

Edmund said "who's Aslan?" as he standing up

"who's Aslan?" as Mr. Beaver laugh "you cheeky little blighter" Mrs. Beaver nuged on her husband "you don't know, do you?"

Peter said "we haven't been exactly here long"

Mr. Beaver said "you didn't told them don't you Lady Phoebe?" I shook my head "well, he's the only King of the whole wood and the God Father of Lady Phoebe and Lady Jeanne! the top geezer. the real King of Narnia!"

Mrs. Beaver said "he's been away for a long while"

"but he's just got back! and he's waiting for you near the stone Table! that goes for you Lady Phoebe!"

Lucy said "he's waiting for us?"

I replied "he is, Lucy"

Mr. Beaver said "they don't even know the prophecy! Lady Phoebe you didn't told them do you?" the siblings are looking at me

"I wanted to clarify if their the prophecy Mr. Beaver but when Peter and I got closed.. I could see the aura on him that he is one of the Prophecy. next when Lucy and I are in the Wardrobe she's the first one who came our world then noticed that she was included as well that goes for Susan and Edmund.. I was having a hard time on telling them"

Mrs. Beaver said "well, then.."

Mr. Beaver said "look. when Aslan's return, Tumnus arrest, the secret police its all happening because of you!"

Susan said "you're blaming us?"

Mrs. Beaver said "no! not blaming. thanking you"

Mr. Beaver said "there's a prophecy. when Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits at Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done"

Susan said "that doesn't really rhyme"

"I know it don't. you're kinda missin' the point!"

Mrs. Beaver said "it has long been foretold that two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve will bring the Goddess of Light in Narnia. will defeat the White Witch and restore the peace to Narnia"