The person

Have you ever ran to someone you thought loved you, the person you though gave a shit about you, or maybe the person you thought would inspire you, the person you thought would be with you until the end, the person that was once there, is now not, he's the one that wiped that smile off your face the first time you saw him drunk and now multiple times, he was the person who once wiped that tear from your eye, now he's the one who made that tear appear and maybe he's the person who used to treat you like a daughter but now treats you like a stranger maybe one day you'll come to realisation that,that person doesn't love you he still sees your mother behind those innocent eyes, you've done nothing wrong all you speak is the truth and he tells lies, you feel as though you can't change that, but you can, all your life you've felt unworthy, you'll never be able to stand up to him or tell him how you really feel, you're scared, you just role along with the day, you pretend as though nothing has happened, you do your best to hide it and you succeed, but it dose not hide the way you really feel inside, how does he not see it in your eyes?
"You can do it", you tell yourself, "tell him how you really feel", "tell him"........