Chapter 7

-Rays POV-

"Ray wait." Ryan said grabbing my wrist as i went to get up for bed. "I just wanted to thank you for me stay here." 

"You aren't coming? You have to share a bed with me for the night, i need the wash the sheets on the bed in your room. Last person to use it was Gavin when Michael was in New Jersay. Who knows what he did in there." i said leading him to my bed room. "Night Ryan." i said cuddling against him.

"Night Ray."

-Time skip morning-

When i woke up Ryan wasnt there. He was cleaning the kitchen he just finished making pancakes. 

"Morning Ray! Sleep well?" Ryan said happily.

"Yeah, when did you get up to have enough time to make pancakes and be ready for work." i asked

"uhmm 5:30" he said. its 6:30 now "well lets eat."

"Wow these are really good." 

"thanks. i learned to how to make them from my mom."

After we finished eating, we showered and got dressed, its not like you think, theres two showers in my apartment. I then said kissed Tina good bye, she came out to see if i needed a ride forgetting that Ryan was staying with me.

When we got to work we did teams did a GTA team lets plays, the team were, Team Nice Dynamite(Michael and Gavin), R&R Connection(Ryan and I), and Team O.G(Geoff and Jack), Of course Ryan and i won. We make one awsome team.

The rest of the day was boring. We recorded a few episodes of VS, Go and minecraft. Then it was time to go home.

"Ready to go Ray?" Ryan said 

"Yea let me grab my stuff." 

"Ray you didn't finish editing the lets play!" Geoff said

"Well unless you want to give me a ride home, ill gladly stay and finish it, its not going up till tomorrow evening anyway." I said

"Fine, your apartment is out of Ryan's way anyway." Geoff said

"Actually Geoff its not, I may or may not live with Ray now.." Ryan said

"Hey Ryan, weres your wedding ring? You never take that thing off." Gavin said

"Oh that's right i never told you guys, when i got home from Geoffs Sunday morning, i caught Laurie kissing one of her co-workers. Ray helped me pack my stuff into my car and Tinas and Ray said i can live with him. so yea." Ryan said. "Oh Geoff that reminds me, i need the day off tomorrow, to finalize the divorce and shit like that."

"Alright." Geoff said

Everyone asked Ryan if he was ok, and stuff like that. About 10 minutes later we got to go home, i washed the sheets on the bed thats now Ryans, Ryan was doing stuff on hes PC, when it was dinner time Tina bought the three of us food. Then i did a stream on Twitch, everyonce in a while you heard Ryan has yell shit or fuck from hes room, the viewers wanted to know what that was so, Tina made up an excuse, she was monitoring the chat, towards the end of the stream Ryan willing made an appearance and we played Mario Kart 8 for a little, then i ended the stream. After the stream we both went to bed for the night. I couldn't sleep.

I woke up in the middle of night in a cold sweat screaming. Ryan ran into my room.

"Ray. Is everything ok?!" Ryan asked

"Yea, just a bad dream." I said trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

"Want to talk about it? Will that help?" 

I was thinking about Tina said earlyer, 'i really think you should tell him, its for the best', shes right he needs to know, "Uhh yea, i think it will. Come sit first."

"Alright." Ryan said going to the other side of the queen sized bed to lay down next to me.

"Ok, so, uhmm I was at work, i was telling the person I like that i like him, and he just laughed and me and made fun of me, t-then hes new girlfriend came over, and h-he perpusily kissed her in front of me." i said starting to cry. 

"He?" he asked confused.

"Yes, i bet your going to make fun of me now to, Geoff knows who it is and he laughed when i first told him." I said looking away.

"Why would i laugh. Thats  actually nice to know. Mostly because i was able to figure out who it was if it was one of us six." Ryan said well happily.

"Y-you can." I said half scared to death. "I m-mean yea it is o-one of us six."

"Well, I know who it is then." 

I was speechless, i wasn't sure what to say, was he going to make fun of me, or feel weird and want to move out, and never want to be my friend agein?

Ryan didn't say anything either, it didn't see he move so basically over me, i was looking away. He then turned my face so i can look at him, and then he kissed me, and of course i kissed him back. After a after about 10 seconds he broke the kiss and said "I would never do anything like that to hurt, I love you. I really do. Every since i joined Achievement Hunter, it was love at first sight, i didnt tell you because i was afraid you wouldn't love me back, not because at the time i was still married, but because well you know..."

"Yea, i know what you mean, and i never thought you like me either, well because you were married. Well i better get to sleep, i have work tomorrow. Good night Ryan, I love you, i really do." 

"Good night Ray, I love you too." Ryan said kissing my cheek, then laying down to go to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey. School starts tomorrow, going to be a junior the most important year of high school supposedly. I wont be able to upload that often anymore. I will try to get anther chapter out before tomorrow. I will probably upload this story on Saturdays, and my other on Sundays. 

Hope you are enjoying the story so far! 

        ~Lauren