Hogwarts here we come

"Bye Mum! Bye Dad!" I shout as my friend Ron tugs my shirt.

"Come on Alexia we're going to be late!" Ron shouts and I finally give in and let him pull me into a cabin.

Once we're settled in Ron and I start to talk about our holidays and how excited we are to finally be going to Hogwarts. Then the door slides open and a cute shy boy with jet black hair and bright blue eyes steps in the doorway of the cabin.

"May I? All the others are full." He ask while pointing into the cabin.

"Of course!" I say cheerfully.

The boy looks at Ron for agreement and he just nods his head. The boy smiles in gratitude and takes a seat next to Ron.

"I'm Ron. Ron Weasley and this is my friend Alexia Campbell." Ron says to break the silence.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." The boy says.

I gasp and look at him like I've seen the most famous boy in the world which technically I did but still I was in shock. I look over at Ron to see he had my exact expression. Harry just looks at us and chuckles. Then Ron stutters out.

"D-do you really have the sc-ar?"

Harry lifts up his fringe only to show the lighting bolt shaped scar on the right side of his forehead.
"Wicked!" Ron shouts and me and harry laugh.

"Boys if you will excuse me I'm going to change into my robe and you better still be here when I come back." I warn them then Ron salutes and say.

"Yes ma'am!"

I chuckle and leave out to the bathrooms. I finish change if and I walk back into the cabin to find it loaded with candy. I look up to the boys and say.

"I leave for five minutes. Five minutes and this is what happens!" I chuckle while sitting down.

I reach over and grab some exploding bon bons and start to pop them in my mouth. Then the cabin door slides open and a girl with very frizzy hair leans against the door and begins to speak.

"Have any of Yous seen a toad by any chance a boy named Neville's lost one?" We all just shake our heads and get back to our candy.

While enjoying some Berty botts every flavoured beans I feel the seat sink and I look over to see the girl talking to harry. I get a tiny bit jealous seeing him very intrigued.

All of a sudden she pulls out her wand and cast a spell fixing Harry's glasses instantly. I roll my eyes and mutter "show off" then look over to see Ron trying to cast that stupid spell one of his brothers gave him on scabbers.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" She ask Ron then says her good byes and leaves. We all just give each other confused looks.

The boys just came back from changing into their robes and the train starts to slow itself down. Well it's now or never Hogwarts here we come.