>5<

AUTHOR POV.

yuan groan as he woke up in a soft comfort he look around to see his in his room he groaned when his chest hurt as he hold it.

"I shouldn't run...."yuan said as he seat up lean back on the head board close his eyes inhaling the door suddenly open yuan open his eyes to see junkai carrying a tray.

"Finally! Already awake... Here eat this"junkai said and put down the soup he made actually he TRY to made as yuan frown and smell the soup it smell good.

"Hey.... I didn't put any poison okay?"junkai said and yuan look at him.

"I didn't say anything"yuan said and junkai look away and fake cough.

"Sorry... Just eat up"junkai said and yuan pick the spoon and scope some he taste it then he cough junkai pat his back.

"It is not good?"junkai ask and give yuan a tissue and yuan get it.

"T-too salty"yuan said and drink some water as junkai feel embarrass and yuan saw it in his face.

"Hey? It's okay... I'll make some"
Yuan said and junkai look at him and sigh as he get the tray and walk.

"Are you sure? Are you okay now?"
Junkai ask and yuan nod.

"Fine"junkai said and yuan stand up as they leave yuan room they go to the kicthen as yuan prepared the ingredients he needed as he started to cook meanwhile junkai was watching yuan he was leaning on the kitchen wall then he saw in the window of the sink there's a guy who's glaring to yuan as their eyes meet the guy smirk junkai frown and run outside to meet the guy but his gone.

"Show yourself! Why are you glaring to my husband?!"junkai shouted as he look around but saw no one but then he heard a bang inside their house.

"Sht!"he curse and run inside to the kitchen he saw the guy and his choking yuan using his right hands while the other one was holding a knife that now stub in yuan left shoulder junkai was no angry.

"You fcker!"he shouted angrily and kick the guy on the waist making the guy stumble as junkai hovered to him and punch him on the face.

"How dare you hurt my husband!"
Junkai shouted angrily and continue to punch the guy and the guy kick junkai to his stomach as he fall down holding his tummy the guy run and junkai was about to catch him but yuan hug his leg he look at yuan who's shaking so much and crying making him stop and become soft.

"P-p-please... D-don't he'll kill you"
Yuan said while shaking and junkai kneel down and saw yuan state sweating so much and the blood flowing he touch yuan face.

"Stay with me! Okay?! I'll bring you to the hospital!"junkai said but yuan went limp because of loss of breathe and blood.

"Sht! Yuan! Yuan! I told you to stay with me!"junkai shouted as he carried yuan in a bridal style and put him to the back seat as he start to drive to the nearest hospital.

FAST FORWARD

yuan was now confine his now okay luckily the stub is not that deep Junkai was now seatung beside to yuan hospital bed as he look at to yuan neck bruises of the hand man was their as yuan woke up.

"W-where am i?"yuan ask as he look around was about to stand up but junkai push him back.

"Junkai? Are you okay?"yuan ask him worried can be seen in his face but junkai look at him seriously.

"I am fine yuan..."he said and yuan sigh in relief as the moment in silent.

"Who's that guy?"junkai ask yuan who tense in his question yuan remain silent.

"Why is he want to kill you? Tell me yuan"junkai sternly said but yuan remain silent junkai stand up was about to leave when yuan speak...

"H-his my father"yuan said making junkai stop and look at him.

"What? You father? But why he want to kill you?"junkai ask as he stand besid yuan bed he watch yuan watery eyes.

"His been using drug when mother died because of plane crash and when his doing a violence thing im the person who he has been playing he will raped me , hurt me using thing that was hard when run to  house mr wang saved me he take care of me and it's because of mr wang my life change and i leave my father but he found me"yuan explain tears falling junkai feel pity for yuan as he hold yuan hands tightly but yuan was not looking to him he feel ashamed.

"It's okay.... Don't cry I'm here his not gonna hurt you"junkai said comforting yuan who's shaking because of crying in a minutes yuan stop moving because his fallen asleep junkai stroke yuan hair as he saw a tears in the corner of yuan eyes he wipes it as he leave yuan room for a minutes he called someone.

"Hello? Chengxin? Can you come in here? We have some work to do Thank you"Junkai said and hung up the phone as he called qianxi to take care of yuan as he leave the hospital.

AFTER A FEW DAYS

yuan can finally discharge from the hospital and qianxi was the one who's gonna assist him yuan look around outside the hospital.

"Who are you looking for?"qianxi ask yuan and yuan look at him and smile a little.

"Nothing"yuan simply said as they get inside to qianxi car heading to yuan and junkai house as yuan and qianxi arrived yuan get down.

"Are you not gonne get inside?"
yuan ask qianxi who scratching his head.

"Is that okay?"he ask and yuan laugh.

"Of course!"yuan said and qianxi laugh as he park his car and get inside to the mansion he seated in the sofa as he waited for yuan who get back holding a tray that full of cake and juice.

"Here let me help you"qianxi said and help yuan.

"Thank you"yuan said and seat down to the sofa.

"Your house it so comfortable"
qianxi said and yuan smile.

"Thank you"yuan said as they talk a few minutes the door suddenly open revealing a cold face of wang junkai.

"Junkai your already here... Have you eaten yet? I don't im gonna cook"yuan said but junkai walk past to him.

"I already eat"junkai coldly said and get up to his room and yuan bowed down his head and qianxi stand up seeing yuan was down he hug yuan.

"Don't feel upset yuan maybe his just stress...."qianxi comfort yuan but they didn't know junkai was looking to them he feel jealous but he turned around and get inside to his room.

_______________________________