Torn Roses

Welcome back to Torn Roses!

This is a re-written version I like very much and much more than the last one, I hope you'll like it too.

To clarify a few things that will help you, as a reader, read this book without any confusion.

This book shifts between points of view, more specifically between 1st and 3rd person. You might find it peculiar but I know my characters the best and I find this way to be most suitable for telling the story (for more, consult Erin Morgenstern's Night Circus)

The change of PoV will be addressed in the title of the chapter with these two emojis:
 or 🌸

You might want to keep an eye out for that!

If you read this book before - speaking of 1st version - you will find many differences and I believe they were crucial in order to make this book work as it should.

This is not a cliche romance novel. Kind of every romance novel is a cliche in a way, but trust me that I try to abandon as many cliches as possible simply because I hate them. Yes, this is a romance novel and people are in love and all, but this is probably one of the rare things it has in common with cliche novels.

In case you skip this part and find yourself confused about the PoV... Welp, it's your fault, everything is written here.

Currently, this novel is still a side project and I haven't developed a constant schedule yet since I am trying to finish my novel Stuck with a Punk. I promise not to withhold updates from you for months and months to come but they might be scarce compared to Stuck with a Punk. 

Last but not least, I'd like to thank you for deciding to give Torn Roses a read.