Chapter 3: Not In A Million Years (Isabel)

Chapter Three: Not In A Million Years (Isabel)

"So how have you been? What's going on? Anything new and exciting happen?" I bounced up and down excitedly as Re and I sat across from eachother on the couch. Harry had her on his lap.

"I've been good, nothing much, I got a job and my own flat." she answered in order. I didn't think her attention span lasted that long. Louis sat on the arm of the couch behind me.

"Where's this new job?" I asked curiously. Louis started to play with the end of my pony tail and I giggled.

"A hair salon." she responded. I nodded. A hair salon? They trusted Regan with scissors? I laughed inwardly at my doubt toward the subject.

"So now that you have your own flat you and I can have a bunch of sleepovers. You can save me from living with these two boys." I laughed. Louis yanked lightly on my ponytail and I smiled at him. Harry barked a laugh.

"Doubt you'll want to stay there." he chuckled. Regan smacked her boyfriend but he gave her a less than apologetic look. What was he talking about? I raised my eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I want to stay at Regan's?" I asked curiously. Harry's gaze shifted to look down at Regan. She glared at him before shifting her eyes to look at me.

"I have a roommate." was her answer. Now I was even more confused. What did her having a roommate have to do with anything? I got along with almost every tolerable person.

"Are you saying Isabel isn't a people person?" Louis chuckled and ruffled my hair. I scrunched up my nose and swatted his hand away. He always had to mess up my hair.

"Um... No. I just don't think her and my roommate will get along." Re responded. My eyebrows pulled together in confusion. How did she know I wouldn't like them?

"Just let me meet them Re. I'm sure we'll get along." I smiled reassuringly. She looked anything but reassured.

"You already have met her." answered Regan. Okay, now I was REALLY confused. Damn it! Harry shook his head and sighed.

"Her roommate is Eleanor." Harry stated. I knew my reaction hadn't been the best. My eyes were wide and my mouth fell open.

"Eleanor? Eleanor Calder? My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend? The one who I'm pretty sure still wants me dead." my voice was tight and Regan sighed.

"I knew you weren't gonna like it...." she huffed. I wasn't going to like it?! I hated it! Eleanor were not on good terms at all. There was no way I would be staying at that flat any time soon.

Never in a million years would I be in the same home as Eleanor Calder. Not if you wanted both of us to be alive an hour later. Don't get me wrong. Eleanor wasn't a horrible person.

To anyone but me she was nice and polite. Always smiling. But the two of us in the same room together usually ended in everyone keeping us in seperate corners.

Maybe it was because of Louis? She was his ex after all. I was his current and hopefully future. But the two of us never quite saw eye to eye. Eleanor and I were not, on no uncertain terms, friends.

However, from the look Regan was giving me I could tell she wished that wasn't the case. She wanted her two female best friends to get along. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Well then we can have our sleepovers here and kick the boys out." I sighed and looked up at her.

"You mad?" she asked, a concerned look on her face. I shook my head.

"Nah, I don't choose your friends for you Re." I shrugged. She gave me a hopeful smile.

"You want to see my flat sometime though? It's pretty cool." laughing at her own hyperness.