chapter1

// plz note I do not own any black butler character or black butler it self only characters I do own or my customs like echo for example and other customs that may appear, now hope you enjoy reading.//

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Alois's pov~

My alarm clock started going off telling me it was time to get up and go to school....great.... just what I wanted.... I sat up slowly half asleep and giving myself a minute to wake up and get dressed.

I brushed my hair and ate breakfast that was waiting for me on the table, I know what's gonna to me when I walk through those doors when I'm at the school. One...I'll get pushed into the walls or lockers depends which one is closer to me at the time, two I'll be called names or laughed at.

Sometimes I wonder if it all depends on the day then. I'm kinda like the school's punching bag in away I guess you can say, honestly I stopped caring after a few yrs in the school I mean why should I care anymore when it happens every day of the week. Only thing I do care about it's not failing my classes and we'll..... Telling a certain someone my feelings....how will that go? Who knows or who cares actually.

But I know it'll be inpossible  for that to happen for a few reasons..one he's never alone.. two Every kid in the school is his friend. So my chances are quite slim, and three is well...he probably hates me when I haven't done anything to him and if I have then I don't remember it.

Only reason I know of why him and his friends hate me is bc they can only think I'm a "slut" which isn't true by the way. They all know I'm bisexual but they just like to think of as a slut that I'm not, funny thing is.....since their always in a group they'll make fun of you for every little thing they can find true or not.

I looked at my phone to check the time that read 7:29...I have to get going before I'm late. I grabbed my bag by the door and walked out making my way towards the school, I would drive to school Instead of walking but unfortunately I'm not old enough to yet.

As soon I got there I walked through the doors of the school and as soon I did , I ended up being pushed against the wall u had closed my eyes afraid to see who it was this time. But I took the risk to see who it was.

Of course it had to be one of Ciel's friends.... Echo..

"Morning bitch."

I said nothing but she laughed alittle and walked off. Echo isn't the worst one out there it's normally Gwen who is. Starting these rumors that aren't true For whatever reason she hated me the most, I have no idea why or what I done to make that happen.

And once more a day starts off shitty. Did I want my day to start this way? Not really but it happens anyways wether I want it to or not. I brushed off the thoughts and just walked off to my class.

//Updates will probably be on the weekends where I have more time to write or on my free time in the week, story will be on fanfiction as well. At Granger pantz/