Prologue

Once upon a time, beyond the Badlands, in Abyssinia, there was a regal king and his young daughter. The King rose the sun and lowered it for the night, and the Daughter rose the moon and lowered it for the day. As such, the land was in harmony. But the daughter soon noticed that when creatures worked and played or simply chose to be awake at her father's day, they chose to sleep and shun her beautiful night. Her heart broke at this, and she soon became cold and jealous.

This went on, until at last the Daughter would not remove the moon to make way for the dawn. Her father tried to reason with her, but the envy and sadness within her transformed her into a villainess, Queen Catrina. She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night! But the father had a weapon that he could use on Catrina: The Elements Of Peace. Using the Elements, The father defeated Catrina, and banished her to the moon.

After that, he took the responsibility of both the sun and moon...

"For generations since...." a young unicorn read. Her moderate rose mane shone in the sun, and her opal eyes shone with curiosity. Her name was Tempest Shadow, a young student of King Leo. "Hm. Elements of Peace. I've heard of those before, but where?".