iv.

suggested song for chapter ; the wombats - greek tragedy (oliver nelson remix)

[replay if needed]

・゚: *・゚: *:・゚*:・゚

WARNING : GORE(?)
VIOLENCE (?)

It was finally the weekend, but it didn't seem to be much of a break for (y/n), knowing that she'd have to work on a project with a boy that's supposedly in a gang. Letting out a small sigh she looked down at her cast. She cursed herself for feeling so much pain the day it happened. She should have been used to it by now, considering it happened every now and then, but she wasn't.

Of course, Finn hadn't texted her at all. Although she didn't expect much, and was actually kind of dreading the moment she'd have to work on the project with him. But, alas, the homework was due soon and she wanted to make a good impression on the teachers. Picking up her phone anxiously, she then noticed, she had never actually asked for his number. Shit.

Lazily, she picked herself up off of her desk chair and strolled over to Noah's room. She stared blankly at his wooden door. She considered going in or not, but then she realized she had absolutely nothing to do. (y/n) knocks on the door before welcoming herself in, "Hey Noah." She smiles to him.

He continues looking down at his phone, "Hey (n/n)." He utters, seeming to be playing a game on his phone as it violently shook from all the tapping he proceeded to do.

"I was wondering . ." She dragged herself in, looking around at the very familiar band posters hung up on the wall. Noah wasn't big on playing instruments per say, but he definitely enjoyed music and listening to others play. Noah hummed for her to continue, "Do you have Finn's number? You know, curly fry head." Her eyes were now stuck onto her older brother's as he abruptly stopped, his face turning a little cold.

"Why?" He asks bluntly, now looking up at her. He had obviously lost his score on the game as it let out a loud 'womp womp'.

She blinked twice before answering, "We're history partners, I gave him my number but I haven't heard from him." She inches closer to his bed, "So, do you know it?"

"Yes, I know it." Noah says, he appeared to be quite annoyed at the fact he knew Finn's number. (y/n) didn't exactly know why, but they did pick fights a lot at school, Noah's clique and Finn's, that is.

"Great! Can I have it?"

". . . No."

(y/n) groaned loudly, looking up at the ceiling before back to her brother, "Please, Noah! I really want to get a good grade and our teacher said the only way to is to make sure both partners are involved!" She whines, stomping her foot gently, making sure not to damage herself more than she was.