Chapter 50

when I opened the door I saw someone that I haven't seen in years which i'm glad but when I saw his face I was speechless. I immediately close the door on him.

"Babe who's there?"

I couldn't answer him at all I was too speechless.

So he get up and opens the door. I then start hearing screaming.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I just moved next door and I wanted to say hi to my new neighbors but I seriously had no clue that Sadie lived here. And who are you??"

" I'm jace. Sadie's boyfriend."

when I headed him call him my boyfriend my heart was beating so fast.

"You'll probably just leave her because she'll get boring at some point."

I then hear a loud slam of a door close.

ANONYMOUS POV
I saw her for the first time in years. i've missed her like crazy.

But whenever she saw me she immediately closed the door.

about a couple seconds after she shut the door I see a brown haired guy which looked very familiar I feel like I saw him on her instagram.

The guy interrupted my thoughts and asked me what i'm doing here. which I replied that i'm the new neighbor. Then I asked him who he was.

"I'm jace. Sadie's boyfriend."

My heart sunk hearing those words. And me being my douche bag self I said the words that I should of never said.

"You'll probably just leave her because she'll get boring at some point."

A door then slams in face. I feel so bad for saying that I know she'll never forgive me now.

____________________________________
Hey babes!! I posted again!!

QOTD- Who do you think was at the door???