Chapter one

I think its a little weird seeing everyone I once loved disappear. I mean, Its normal now but its still strange. 

"(Y/N) What are you thinking about? You've been stuck in a trance all day. Whats up?" Nick asked a little worry in his voice. "Oh uh, nothing. Just tired I guess." I tried to act normal after that but it seemed to make things worse. "Dude, seriously, tell me!" He pulled over and stopped the car. "I said its nothing, why'd you stop the car!?" I shouted a little more frustrated. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a deadly face. "Tell me. If its something I can help with then I will try but you have to tell me." He said firmly. "Help me help you." Nicks face softened. 

I groaned and opened my door aggressively. "Fine, I'll just walk home." I slammed the door shut and blocked out Nicks annoying shouting. "(Y/N), Come on! You can't possibly walk home from here! You'll die before you even reach the end of the road!" He started the car and tried to get me back in the car. He slowly drove beside me. "Leave me alone! Anythings possible." I said plugging in my headphones. "(Y/N) Listen to me dammit! You'll die if you walk home, so get in the damn car!" He shouted before I blasted my music and ignored him. 

"This is why everyone leaves you (Y/N)! I am only trying to help and you just refuse to take it!" He growled and drove off aggressively. The thing is...I don't care if I die. No ones here to stop me nor  even notice me so I really don't care at this point. 

My parents both died in a tragic car accident while my sister was left to die in a hospital with cancer. Nick, Rachel and Angel were the only ones who cared about me. I can cross Nick of that list though now. 

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

I was about ready to pass out at this point. I was super tired and my phone died. No music, No phone, No food, and barely any strength. Now you might think I'm a little dramatic, and thats pretty much accurate but not when it comes to walking a ton of miles in the cold weather. Noticing some rain drops and being at least another 6 miles away from home, I decide to take shelter under a big tree. It was dry but pretty uncomfortable. I guess it was better than being soaked and cold. 

I felt my eyes uncontrollably close on their own as I rested my aching head on the old tree. 

Three.

Two.

One...

I was asleep.