Chapter 3: First Impressions

Hey guys! I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying my story even though it's literally cringe in it's physical form. Also, Evan is making his first appearance in this book this chapter!

Anyway, I'll see you at the end of this chapter, and please feel free to comment your feedback, I would actually really appreciate it very much <3

Evan's POV

It's only been a week since my parents had told me that I was engaged to some random girl. I didn't even get to meet her! They were just straight up "Oh! Hey! You're engaged now! Have fun!" As much as I was pissed, I was also kind of curious. My parents always wanted the best out of me, and when it came to my significant other.... They were kind of picky. They must've seen a lot out of this girl. I heard she was the eldest princess (A/N, again, I know she isn't the oldest of the siblings, but I tweaked their family a little bit to fit with the story) of the kingdom of Krewtown. I heard it was a beautiful area there, in fact, my good friends Felicia and Brittany went there for a photoshoot. Huh, I'm actually kind of excited now. Hopefully I see what my parents see in that girl.

~~~~~Time skip!~~~~~

Funneh's POV

We just came back from an exhausting nine hour shopping trip. Gold, on the other hand, seemed to savor the pain of shopping. I'm pretty sure her record is eleven hours of shopping. I would've been dead at that point! After a few minute Gold headed up to her living chambers to try on the extra (sixteen) outfits that she bought at the mall. I knew how long it would take her to try all of them on, so I didn't bother following her. 

I dragged myself upstairs to my room too, I needed some rest after today. I put down my bag and collapsed on my bed. As soon as my body began to relax, I realized how tense my muscles were. I just laid there for ten minutes, letting myself relax... I was going to fall asleep, that is, until I heard continuous knocking on my door. I immediately knew it was Rainbow. Even though our parents forbade it, Rainbow would sneak into the kitchen and take baking lessons from the chefs, and she would always make me try her treats! They never disappointed me, so despite how dead I was, I got up and answered the door.

I opened the door to Rainbow wearing a.... paper cake hat?

Rainbow grinned,"Do you like it? One of the Chef's kids made it for me! It's so adorable!" I chuckled. Rainbow held out a blue cupcake with a meringue carved into a tiny bride in a wedding dress as a top."I hope you like it! This will be my wedding gift, since I don't feel like actually buying something. I hope you like it! It's a new recipe!"

I thanked her as I took the cupcake and bit into it. I could tell it was freshly baked, right out of the oven, as the warmth filled my insides. It was delicous. Wait no, scratch that, it was beyond words! Rainbow chuckled when she saw my face.

"Funneh, you have frosting all over your mouth!"Rainbow said whilst handing me a napkin,"But, I came prepared." I took the napkin and wiped around my mouth. Rainbow grinned again,"I'm glad you enjoyed it! It took a long time to bake, though, because Gold was constantly trying to get in, and we already know why she's banned from the kitchen."

We laughed at her last remark as Lunar came in the room.

"We're expected for dinner, you guys better get ready!" Lunar exclaimed more enthusiastically than she usually did. In fact, she was usually "too busy" for dinner and we had to bring her food down to her experimenting lab. But before Rainbow and I could ask what made her so excited, Lunar answered our question without us even asking,"And Funneh, you might want to dress up, mother invited a special visitor just for you."

Rainbow squealed in excitement and went off to find Gold, because apparently my fashion sense wasn't good enough for them. Sigh.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~