The Marriage

Flashback 1 month ago...

"Y-YES" Girl Revolution say crying. "AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!" Y/N Says hugging Joshua while he is spinning her around. "Me either." Joshua says. "I want you guys to have  at least 4 kids  Y/N" Vernon says jokingly. "U-U-Um i don't think--that --um" Y/N stutters blushing really hard. "VERNON" Joshua says. Joshua punches Vernon in the arm playfully. "WHAT!" Vernon says while Myra gives him a glare that says -Vernon i swear imma beat your ass later-. "Okay but seriously how many kids do all of you want" Y/N asks now curious. "I want 1 or 2" Woozi says. "Probably 1" Vernon says. "13" DK says proud. "DOKEYOM WE AREN'T HAVING 13 KIDS YOU CRAZY MAN" Aria says bewildered at how many kids he wants. "well sorry but i like kids." DK says apologetically. " I want 2-3" Joshua says. "well Lets see how many us girls want then we can see the amount of kids we all have to agree on." YN says. " I want 2-3" Sasha says. "1-2" Myra says. "1-2 kids" Aria says giving a death glare to DK. "Well how many do you want Y/N" Woozi asks. "Um well i just want probably 1-2 at the most 3 kids." Y/N says considering her benefits from the amount of kids. " Well let's see how many kids we all are allowed to have at the most." Vernon says. "Sasha and I have 2" Woozi says. "1 for us" Vernon says hugging Myra by the waist. " We have 2" Aria says. " 3 for us" Joshua says.

End of flashback

"Hey Y/N you ready?" Aria asks coming in then starting to tear up. "D-day I look bad" Y/N asks a little worried. "No! You look debak" Aria says reassuring Y/N. "Hahaha aria did you forget that we aren't in Korea" Y/N says giggling. "Well now you are getting married in about 3 minutes so good luck" Aria says getting out and waiting with the rest of GA and Seventeen.

Joshua's POV
I was getting ready and when I was finishing up with fixing my hair Vernon came in with something behind his back. "Hey Vernon what's behind your back?" I asked very curious. "Oh its a flower for your suit" he replied taking out the flower putting it in my suit. "I'm so nervous right now" I said out loud. "It's okay to feel that way because Dk, Woozi, and I have been in your situation." Vernon says. "Well its time so let's go" Vernon says.

After the entrance.......
Author's POV...
"Do you, Y/F/N take Joshua as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest says. "I do" Y/N says. "Do you Joshua take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife" The priest says. "I do" Joshua says. "The the power invested in me through the pßèower of God, you may now kiss the bride" The priest says smiling. They kiss,.......

"Damm it bitch I will deal with you and take back what is mine"