Chapter 1 •The Doughnuts•

Once upon a time a doughnut named Laurie could NOT find a home. Nobody wanted here. She was always sad, mad, or sometimes even angry! So one day she was walking her daily walk, she walked past this store called Doonie•Doughnuts. She ran inside and saw doughnuts that were literally yelling her name! She looked at them with a strange eye. But while looking at them she realized that she needed friends. She asked the clerk if they were for sale. The clerk said " Yes mam, they sure are".

She ran back and grabbed the doughnuts.

Then when she got back to the register she placed the doughnuts on the counter. The clerk grabbed the doughnuts, checked them out and out them in a bag. Laurie asked how much it was. The clerk said about $10.00 if you want 10 or $5.00 if you want 5. Laurie said she wants all 10. She swiped her credit card and typed her PIN number. The clerk handed her the bag and said have a nice day mam! She walked back to her box on the side of the road and opened the doughnuts. When Laurie opened the doughnuts all the doughnuts came running to Laurie. Laurie told the doughnuts to calm down. She thought to her self that they probably had Mountain Dew. The doughnuts said Laurie was right. That did have Mountain Dew!