XIX

Jonah's POV
I shake London awake when we pull into Dairy Queen.
"Nooo... I don't want to wake up..." she moans as she clambers out of the mini-van. Once I've climbed out, she holds her arms out to me like a little kid, even though she's only a few inches shorter than me.
"Carry me?" I sigh but smile as she hops onto my back, resting her head on my shoulder. Everyone else is waiting by the door for us. Daniel and Jack look like their about to fanboy, while Corbyn looks at Riley almost wistfully. I hope the guy asks her out. He's been a mess recently. Zach looks like he wants to murder me though, and I don't blame him. If I had a crush that I knew for years that suddenly started hanging out with another guy, I'd be jealous to. But it's hard to feel sad with London's warm breath tickling my ear.

"Did she fall asleep again?" Daniel asks, and I turn my head slightly to see that she has indeed fallen asleep again. "I guess so."

Daniel comes over and taps her forehead and nose to wake her up. She wakes up with a sleepy smile. "Ayyy." She says groggily as we follow everyone else inside. There are only a few other people there, an elderly couple and a couple teenage girls. They watch us as we walk in and I see the dirty looks they give London, and also the middle finger that London gives to them.

I drop London at a booth. "What would you like?" I ask her. "Vanilla ice cream and French fries please." She says smiling, and I can't help but laugh. "Alright. I'll be right back."

I join the rest of the guys in line, as Riley has gone and sat across from London. The two of them are talking and London's laughing, making me smile. Hearing a little about her childhood made me realize how much she went through at such a young age.

We get our food and go sit back down. I sit beside London and Daniel manages to sit on the end. Riley sits between Corbyn and Zach, leaving Jack to pull up a chair at the end.
"C'mon guys. I know that there's two couples here but you don't have to leave me out!" We all laugh and Riley blushes immensely. Corbyn glances over at her and turns red himself.

London dips her fries in her ice cream, something I do with my little sister. She leans against me, her head resting on my shoulder. I put my arm around her waist, Corbyn, Daniel and Jack all smiling and oooooing at us. London just goes back to eating her fries and ice cream like nothing has happened.

Jack's telling us about a skateboarding trick he did this summer when the girls that had seen us earlier came over to the table. They all wore their hair the same length, the same makeup and their clothes were similar too. They came to the side of the booth that Jack wasn't sitting at, beside London and Corbyn.

"Hey-" one of the girls began before London interrupted her with "oh, f*ck off" causing a laugh from us at the table. The girls wouldn't take that, and tried again.
"Hey, so we were wondering-" "can you PLEASE f*ck off." London said again, not looking up from her fries.
"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try." The girl who kept trying to talk to us said. "I've been doing karate for years. I could take you." She said, looking at London. Jack and Zach looked like he was about to burst from holding in his laughter. I guess that London had fought someone before. I really didn't know much about her. I promised myself that later, I would find out more about her.

"I would, but I don't really want to waste my energy." London says, turning a little so she was facing them.
"Suuure you don't. Your just intimidated by me." The girl said with a hair flip, her minions following. London laughed. "Chic, I've met grass more intimidating than you. Now please f*ck off. Your presence is annoying me. Shoo." She said, turning ranch to her ice cream with a dismissive wave of her hand towards the girls.

They turned and marched to the door. London didn't look up until they were gone.

"They were real b*tches weren't they?"

Hey guys!! Sorry for the language in the chapter. But I was looking at the statistics or whatever and I was like WAIT WHAT OVER A HUNDRED READS ALREADY?! I am so happy!! Please let me know what you think do it so far!!!