Chapter 3: The Dragons Realm?! Sisters!?

Previously on Revenge on Fairy tail (You will pay)
Lucy's POV: When we left the guild Me and the girls were heading to the train station. While we were heading there we all saw something in the forest a noise...it sounds like a Dragon!? We went to get a closer look and see if it was a dragon. But all dragons disappear on X777. When we got a closer look we saw nothing. "What the where did it go I swear we all saw a dragon right girls?" I said. All the girls nodded in agreement, we were all looking around until.
-
-
-
"Who goes there!?"
(Back to the story)
Lucy's POV:
When me and the girls heard it we screamed and try to run but we were caught by a celestial dragon "who are you young ladies????" said the dragon. "OH...I-I'm L-Lucy Heartfilia, This is Wendy Marvell and those 2 girls are named Juvia Lockser and Levy Mcgarden." I said and pointing at Wendy and the other girls. "Lucy, Wendy?! MaLadies I'm very sorry I didn't recognize you." said the celestial dragon while bowing. Me and Wendy were in shocked in confusion "Whoa Whoa Whoa! what are you talking about?!" Me and Wendy said. "MaLadies you must come with me you girls are so important I was looking for you for years, your friends can come if they want." the dragon said. The dragon grabbed me and Wendy's arm and used her tail to put me and the girls on her back and she opened a portal to the dragon Realm.

Wendy's POV:
While we were traveling to the Dragon Realm the celestial dragon started a conversation.
"Oh MaLadies I'm very sorry i haven't introduced myself, My name is Density." "Oh, nice to meet Density!" said Lucy. "Um.....may i ask how am I and Lucy so important to the dragon Realm?" I asked, Lucy and the girls were thinking the same thing. "Well MaLadies you girls are the princesses of the Dragon Realm. Your Mother sent me to find you two and returned after you have been found." Density said. "Wait our Mother?!" Lucy said in confusion and Density Nodded. Couple of minutes when we got to the Dragon Realm me and the girls saw a big castle.

"I will give you girls a grand tour later after MaLadies meet their mother

"I will give you girls a grand tour later after MaLadies meet their mother. And also you ladies need to wear something formal before you meet your mother." Density said and took us to a closet full of clothes.

It was amazing it was huge! So me and the girls decided to pick out clothes, expect me because I don't know what to wear, so I asked Lucy-San to help me.
My Outfit

Lucy-San's Outfit

Lucy-San's Outfit

Levy-Chan's Outfit (Her hair is going to be the same thing as the cover of the book)

Juvia-Sama's Outfit

When we were done we went where Density went to go meet mine and Lucy's mother

When we were done we went where Density went to go meet mine and Lucy's mother. When we got there the Throne room was huge and we saw our mother.

"MaLadies meet your mother Queen Layla." said Density. "Mom?!" Lucy asked. "Lucy, Wendy! My Daughters! I missed you girls so much!" Layla said or should I say Mom. I gotta say Mom really looks similar to Lucy-San. Me and Lucy-San went up and hugged our mother and we missed her too but mostly Lucy-San because I didn't know I even have a mother. "Wendy I know you don't know me but I'm your Mother Layla I was given Birth to both of you. You both have the same birthday but Lucy is older I given birth to her first. Then you Wendy came along.But something happened, Someone took you away from us for years me and your father tried so hard to find you but we couldn't we didn't recognize the person who took you ever since I have to leave to take care of our kingdom I decided to send Density to check on Lucy and try to find Wendy I try my hardest to find you Wendy until Grandeeney found you and raised you a little more than I did I'm grateful for it. And Lucy your last name isn't Heartfilia its Marvilia, same with you Wendy you last name isn't Marvell. Your Full names are Lucy Marvilia Vermilion and Wendy Marvilia Vermilion." Mom said I was surprised that me and Lucy-San are sisters! And also we are related to our First Master Mavis that created Fairy tail which was odd, even though I was separated from my family when I was very young until I was found by Grandeeney and Fair- No I would not say that guild again. "Mom so me and Wendy are sisters?! And We are related to Master Mavis?!" Lucy said surprised. "Yes you are and Mavis Vermilion is Your Grandmother." Mom said.
Lucy's POV:
I can't believe it! I'm related to Wendy and Mavis our First Master of Fairy Tail! I'm happy that me and Wendy are sisters, I always wanted her to be my sister, I love my little sister but it's sad because my little sister was separated from us when she born and when I first saw her she looked familiar like I known her from somewhere but until she joined Fairy tail I started to get to know her more and I'm glad i have my little sister back. "Mom may I ask is it okay that me and the girls can train and learn every magic and get revenge on the guild that hurt us?" I said. "Sure but who do you want to get revenge on which guild?" Mom asked. "Fairy Tail." we all said angrily. "WHAT?!" Mom and all the dragons came in surprised. "everyone in the guild except Mira, Erza, Gajeel, The Exceeds, Master, And The Thunder League threw magic at us saying that we were weak mostly at me and Wendy it was Natsu and Lisanna's idea for doing that to us." I said. "I can't believe it my Natsu doing this to you girls" Igneel said angrily. The dragon agreed to train us as hard as we can and Mom will teach us magic too.