Truce

Title: Truce
Character: Author and MinTo_Be
Point of View: Third Point of View

Plot Summary: Continuation of Formalities

-----

Now let's see... Thus the story going so far, things have been way out of the usual wavelength for both of them. And total no sign of getting along. Well usually, people would have given up for so long trying to get along with others who weren't compatible with each other unless they were on the same wavelength or patient.

Well here's the deal though.

Dawn was never patient to begin with.

"Damn it Aria." Dawn gritted her teeth as she tries to hold onto her. "Stop squirming."

"AAAAAAH!!" Aria moaned.

Outside Aria's bedroom, Marianne and Charmaine heard her screams and smiled. "Ah, I'm glad they're finally getting along." Marianne chirped happily.

Charmaine nodded along and went to her side.

"Don't make those sounds!" Dawn scolded. "People will hear you!"

Downstairs, Kaden was holding onto his daily newspaper. Looking at the direction to where the source is, Kaden sigh and shook his head.

"Ah, kids. They grow up so fast." And continues his routine.

Charmaine looked back at Marianne and closed her hands together, saying. "I hope things don't get too rough in there."

"I agree. Children must have had a new kind of way of fun." Marianne nodded with her eyes closed, as if it was a serious matter.

"AAAAHHH p-please..." Aria begged. "S-stop touching meeeee!!!"

"Ngh!" The sound of big thud was heard as Dawn continues. "If you move too much, it'll make things harder for the both of us!"

"I don't care! L-leave me alone!!" Aria stuttered, squirming out of her touch.

Another loud thud was heard, making the pain visible in Marianne and Charmaine's faces as they flinch.

"Sometimes I wonder, what do kids do this days?" It was a rhetorical question for Charmaine, so Marianne left it as that and they both laugh their way downstairs.

"I don't think we'd like the answer." Marianne said after a moment.

"Indeed." Charmaine nodded.

But then, "KYAAAAAHH!!!" Aria screamed once more and the two laides turned their heads, horrified expressions were plastered on their faces. "Charmaine!!!!! Help meeeee-"

"Ow...! Don't be too rough, Aria! Just remove your clothes and it'll be over." Dawn said.

"EEEEK!? Nooo- I..I'm not doing it with you!" Aria widen her eyes.

Charmaine's face morphed into a worried expression and cupped her ears when she said. "D-did you hear my name? I think I heard my name being called."

"Really?" Marianne hummed in question. "Must have been your imagination."

The two ladies laughed at the idea and moved onward, deeper into the house where Aria and Dawn won't be heard.

"N-noooooo!!!" Aria cried. "TRAITORS." She's triggered, alright.