Sheer Heart Attack

Hello everybody!!💕
So I'm going to talk about this awesome album!! (I mean their all awesome in there own ways)
But i think this was first one i fell in love with!! (It was this one or Queen) So i am going to do 5 songs!! (I am doing 5 because that's my favorite number. Fight me in the back of *Any store name here*) So get out some cups and pour your self some Moët ët Chandon!!

Killer Queen
Ok we all know this song is bop!! (Even my dad thinks it is a bop)
And i have done the lyrics in the comments on here. (Shout out to all of you!!💕✨) I think this the first Queen song that i really got into. (By the way this has nothing to do with the album but it is at the same time I listen to Mr. Bad Guy the song ever night before i went to sleep) Ok this music video is great (Yes i know is from Top Of The Pop's) but can i just say how good they all look!! Like Freddie with that furr jacket, vest, shirt thing. Slay!! Just 10 out of 10 song. One of my favorites!!

Now I'm Here
Here i stand. This great song!! Write by Brian May when he was in hospital! (That's where all the great songs come from)  And i jam out when ever i hear it!! And let's talk about the music video!!
Freddie is wearing one of my favorite's outfits/looks!! (Or as my sister calls it. The paper plate) And the drum work is so good!! Everyone is good on this song!!

In The Lap Of The Gods Ahahahahahah!! I can't type Roger falsetto in this. But that kills me and brings me back to life!! But this is such good song!! And just well writing!!

Misfire
This one of the most cutest songs ever!! And as you all known i love all songs written by John Deacon!! And i just love this song so much!!💕🙌

Bring Back That Leroy Brown
Okay i know you all now like where's Stone Cold Crazy!?! (I love that song too) But this a bop okay!! And it is one of the funniest songs ever!! I just love this song.

Okay that was all 5 songs!! I hope you enjoy this!! From now on I'm only going to do 5 songs. (Because it is easier for me and you at the same time!!) Before i go... Let's talk about the album cover!! They all look so SPICY!! Like i need some water or milk!!!😵
So i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

So goodbye lovelies!!💕

- Liar