Icky

Jonathan's POV

I suddenly jumped out of bed. My upper lip was red hot tingling. My mouth taste of metallic. I knew the feeling too well, especially after night's out, but I wasn't out last night.

I rushed out of my bedroom fiddling with the handle. Oh dear god, why me? I cursed as I felt the cold tiles of the bathroom floor beneath my feet.

I bent over the toilet boll, I felt saliva coating my teeth, my stomach was in bits. Suddenly I began heaving. My throat hurt, I could distinctly see the carrots I had got dinner.

After about 10 minuets of debating weather I'm okay to leave the bathroom or not, I heard a knock on the door followed by a voice.

"you okay in there?" Tyler said peeking through the door.

"better than ever" I replied, he rolled his eyes.

I grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth. I then swished mouthwash around my mouth. All the while, Tyler just stood there watching me in the mirror. I spit the mouthwash back out and turned around to him.

"sorry if I woke you" I apologised, Tyler's always been a light sleeper. Me on the other hand, I could sleep through a war. I'm tired... And hungry.

"it's okay, are you sure you're okay? Your paler than usual, your eyes are also dialiated a lot" Tyler said moving closer to me.

"ill be fine, what time is it?" I questioned walking out of the bathroom.

"6:37am" Tyler replied following me to the kitchen. I hummed a response I tried to find the crackers.

"are you sure you should be eating?" Tyler questioned watching me butter the crackers up.

"I think I just have the flu or something, my throats been killing me all night and my snot is as green as the incredible hulk" I huffed. I took a bite of the cracker and Tyler just watched me.

Morning Tyler and midday Tyler were the polar opposites. Morning Tyler wasn't as loud and obnoxious. I liked Tyler in the mornings. I also like Tyler in the midday, and at night... Even though he continously ripped into my self esteem.

"when your done eating" Tyler said handing me some Pepto-Bismol.

I continued to munch on the crackers and watched Tyler make his coffee. It was pretty early for him to be up, I felt kinda bad.

"hey Ty, maybe you should go back to bed? See if you can sleep some more" I said as I put my plate in the dishwasher. Tyler looked back at me from the TV.

"nah dude, I'll stay up with you" Tyler said and I felt my cheeks go rosy. I looked away and decided to drink the medicine Tyler had given me. I also took an aspirin for the killer headache that was coming on.

Once I stuffed myself with drugs I sat on the chair closest to the TV.

"what's wrong with me?" Tyler joked looking at the amount of room on the couch around him.

"I don't want to get you sick" I smiled. He was cute, and really fucking hot in the morning. I should not be saying these things. I mentally slapped myself.

"I have a strong immune system now get over here you stupid clown" Tyler said beckoning me next to him.

I grabbed the blanket from the back of my chair and wrapped it around me. I strolled over to where Tyler was sitting and plopped down right beside him almost landing on his knee. Well that could've ended badly, I though to myself.

Tyler's POV

Delirious sat down right beside me. He was really pale looking. I guess all he could do now was sleep. I decided to throw on the incredibles 2. Jonathan usually passed out during movies....