Ch.11 Sketch

"I'm Tenya Iida," the tall one introduces himself. "Uraraka and Midoriya," the others introduce less formally. "Of course you probably forget our names," Uraraka says, "I won't," (Y/N) casually replies.

             "Okay I need you to pose for the drawing," (Y/N) says picking up their sketchbook and pencil. "Okay!" Uraraka says as she put her arms around the back of Iida and Midoriya's neck. Midoriya blushes and Iida leans down to match her height.

              "We're ready!" Uraraka announces, (Y/N) studies their position and memorizes it. In a few seconds, the pencil was on paper. (Y/N) drew the bases of the teens, and kept adding detail. As (Y/N) worked the teens didn't know if they were allowed to move or not. So they just stood awkwardly in front of (Y/N).

              A few minutes pass by, "Done!" (Y/N) says carefully tearing out the drawing. The teens separate as (Y/N) hands them the drawing. "This great!" Uraraka says fist-bumping the air, (Y/N) slightly laughs at Uraraka's enthusiasm.

"How much?" Iida asks pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"What?" (Y/N) asks furrowing their eyebrows.

"For the drawing," Iida answers.

"Nothing. I draw for fun at my stand,"

"Okay."

"It's getting dark, you kids should head home," (Y/N) states looking up at the sky.

"Have a nice afternoon!" Midoriya calls out as they walk away.

"You too!" (Y/N) replies with a wave goodbye.

"Guess I should pack up," (Y/N) says quietly. (Y/N) packs up their things and heads home.