Awoken once again

it was a very long hour since the incident happened to Gian and Fenriard. the mysterious power that they have unlocked was unexpected. and just when his siblings and their morphing cars found them unconscious they took them back home.

Gian carefully opened his eyes revealing that he is in his room. he gets up slowly as he looked around.

" sir, Gian?...you're awake.." his morphing car said as he was right beside him. his response is a smile.

" what happened?.." he asked as his Aunt Georgia walked in holding a tray of snacks and some juice.

" hi Gian..how are you and Fenriard Feeling?.." she said as she placed the tray on gian"s worktable ( or something..) gian gets out of his bed as he approached the table and began to to eat.

" glezyria and zeita found you and fenriard unconscious in the woods last night." Georgia said with concern which made her nephew groan in understanding. after eating his lunch, gian gets dressed and went outside with fenriard driving along  with him.

as they went outside,  he saw his siblings training when they saw him and Fenriard  they greeted them in excitement and hugged him which made him hug them back. as they released from the hug ,Gian explains to his siblings everything that happened to him and Fenriard last night. which made them understand as fenriard did the same thing.

( sorry if it was too short because that's all i got..anyways hope you enjoy..this is myb-1228 by the way)