The day i met you

Dotties pov

I went into lush I. Brighton for the first time in ages. I really needed to restock my hair care products and facial moisturiser.

Only when I came to the stand that holds my regular products they weren't there, a cute man came over to me. He was in his early twenties, was average height with dark blonde hair and the most beautiful piercing blue eyes I had ever seen.

'Hey, can u help you with anything?' he asked me he had a mostly American accent.

'Hello' I sad awkwardly quite nervous by his attractiveness.

'Erm actually yes, I was wondering if you have your rehab hair treatment in, I can't seem to find it.' I continued gathering up a bit if courage.

'We've actually just run out of it, I was about to make some more you can come back in an hour if you want and we'll have it ready, or you can look at our other stuff aha' he said really politely his giggle was so cute and sweet it made my heart melt.

'I've got some other bits to get so i'll stay and wait if that's alright I said.' His body seemed to relax at my answer.

'Okie dokie, that's absolutely fine' he replied with a smile.

At that he turned around and went into the back, and I walked over to the perfume and makeup section. I remembered I needed to restock my mascara and eyeliners and picked up a black eyeliner when the worker came out of the back room with his arms full of container and dumped them next to the big sink.

He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back picked up my facial moisturiser and walked over to him. 'hey I thought I'd keep you some company while your making it.' I tell hominid hopes he picks up that I'm trying to flirt with him.

' Aw aha thank you ....?' he said looking at me waiting.

'Dottie' I replied extending my hand out.

'Patty' he said shaking my.

'Nice to meet you,quick question where is everyone else?' I say looking around the shop realising that he was the only one in.

'It's only a half day today, so I'm the only one working today' he told me

'Aww no don't you get lonely?' I asked him.

'Not when I get lovely customer like you.' he replied with a what I could have sworn was a wink.

It was quick hot in the shop compared to the cold atmosphere outside, so I took my jacket and scarf off revealing my 'brand new' t shirt.

Patty looked up, noticed my t shirt and smiled.

'Snap' he said lifting up his plain black crew neck revelling the same t shirt. We both started laughing.

This sparked up a conversation about which music we both liked and who we had seen lived, and who was best live. all this while he packaged up my hair treatment.

'Right we'll I'm thirsty after all that yapping' he said cheekily 'do you want a drink?' he asked looking at me. those eyes .....

'Erm yea please, what do you have?'

' Well we have cordial, hot chocolate, coffee, green tea, lemon tea, normal tea, we also have normal milk. And almond milk.' he replied smiling.

'Please can I have a cup of normal tea with two sugars and almond mill please I replied.

'Of course' he said as he got up and went into the back room. I walked over to the door and watched h as he filled up the kettle.

'So almond milk?' I asked shocked that he would hav it

'Well it's mine actually, I'm a vegan and I can't drink my tea without milk so yeh' he explained cheerily.

' no way I'm vegan too' I chimed happily.

We sat down in the back of the shop drinking our tea and chatting about other vegan products and our favourite foods.

'There's this really good vegan restaurant near here' he told men

'I'll take you to it if you want' he said nervously.