Magic is Everywhere

A few days after bringing Doombringer down, Tommy was at the movies with his sister, their friends, and fairies. They were watching a cartoon movie, laughing at the hilarious comedy.

"This was a great idea, Tommy." Celesta praised.

Tommy blushed modestly as he stated, "Well, I figured that this was the best way for us to chill out for awhile." He took a bite of popcorn and added, "Besides, remember what Nina said? We'll need to re-energize if what she senses is really more trouble."

Celesta nodded in agreement. Recently, the kids had been warned that something else was coming over the horizon. Granted, Nina said that she didn't know what it was but she was working on it.

"Marion didn't have to be so mean to Nina about what she was sensing though." Roderick interjected.

"Agreed on that one." Harmony stated.

Todd turned to his friends and curiously asked, "Do you really think that her Mom is any better than she is?"

Wanda wisely answered, "No. While Nacey has always been right about her predictions, it wasn't always that way. There was once a time she was an amateur just like Nina. That's what Marion fails to see is that she is more like her mother."

"And thankfully no longer like her uncle Neo..." Juandissimo added.

"Uncle? I thought he was her ankle!" Cosmo stupidly stated.

Poof facepalmed himself as Rose groaned. The kids all laughed as their attention went back to the movie.

...

Meanwhile, in Fairy World, Jorgen was watching the kids from afar. Marion had went home already so it was just him and Nina. Jorgen rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tired Jorgen?" Nina asked.

"To be fair, I am." Jorgen answered. "I keep thinking your Mom would return with some flashy entrance."

Nina nodded sadly. "Yeah, I keep thinking that myself." Jorgen saw her expression and hugged her gently. Nina returned it, holding him in a hug. She started to sob loudly as Jorgen rubbed her back. Nina kept sobbing as the feed suddenly went dark. Nina stopped sobbing, upon seeing that. She sniffled, "Uh... Jorgen...? What happened to the feed?"

Jorgen turned to the feed as stated, "That's odd. I didn't touch it..."

Both Nina and Jorgen looked around. Jorgen put up his fists, glowing of fairy magic. Nina put up her fists, glowing of island magic.

"The feeling... the feeling is here..." Nina whispered to Jorgen.

"The crew...? I thought they left our dimension!" Jorgen whispered back.

Before Nina could answer, a green light of magic came in from the right. Nina quickly reacted, putting up a clear island magic shield. The light was pouring in on Nina, making her lose traction. Jorgen jumped over the shield, running towards the source of the green light. He was about to punch the shadow that was producing the light when he was met with a gloved hand. Jorgen was confused. How in the world...?

The person looked at Jorgen and stated, "Welcome back, Jorgen."

Just then, the person drew Jorgen close, kicking him in the stomach. Jorgen was forced back. Nina saw this and gasped.

"Jorgen!" She yelped, firing a few magic power balls at the person. "Leave him alone!" She demanded. The person avoided the magic power balls, revealing himself.  It was a man. He had a green mask over his eyes making them green, a fine mustache, wearing a golden pin of wings on his left shoulder, white dress shirt with gold mushroom cuffing, khakis with a red belt and a gold buckle, black running shoes, and green gloves. He turned to Jorgen, making Nina mad. "Hey, I told you to leave him alone!" Nina snarled.