one

v e r o n i c a
"yes, we stan veronica jo merrell" jessie slammed the table.

jessie and i have been best friends since we where in the fifth grade. we are roommates along with nessa.

"you think this outfit is a little too... extra?" I ask

"are you kidding? you are going on a date with ethan dolan. he's the definition of extra." jessie laughed

we waited a while for ethan to come.

I hear a knock on the door and walk downstairs, jessie slowly walking behind me.

I pull the door open and I see ethan wearing a tee shirt and sweat pants. maybe I was being a little extra wearing my red dress.

"woah, you look...great" ethan smiles

"AAAHHH OMG MY SHIP IS SAILING" jessie is always so happy to see me and ethan. I don't know why.

I looked over at her and gave her the 'sshh' face.

ethan and i walked out and went to... Wendys. I mean I like Wendys as long as I'm with him.

we ordered our food and sat down at a table.

he took a deep breath, "I brought you here to tell you that I'm going on tour in July." (It's may)

i was shocked that's the only reason he asked me out. maybe it wasn't a date.

I put on a fake smile, "I'm proud of you."

"It might be hard for you. I know we're great friends"

friends.

i got up to get our food tray and sat back down at our table and we just sat there eating in silence the whole time.

***
ethan dropped me off at my house and i walked to Jessie's room.

"how was it? tell me everything? where'd you go? are you a thing now?" jessie said excitingly

"he told me he's going on tour in two months. we are friends according to him. we went to Wendys." I frowned, "it wasn't a date it was just two friends hanging out. he doesn't like me the way I like him."

"I'm sure he does roni. he probably just is hiding it and is thinking the same thing as you." jessie tried to cheer me up

I'm pretty sure she was just telling lies.

"I doubt that"

j e s s i e

roni thinks that ethan doesn't like her like more then best friends. I know he does. I can just feel it. I've really been trying to get them together for years. same with nessa and grayson. speaking of...

y e s t e r d a y

"grayson you got this. I'm sure nessa likes you in the same way." I said

"no she doesn't, she likes kian. he's better for her anyway." he sighed

he doesn't need to be beating himself up like this. I just know deep down nessa loves him. sure they are best friends, but in all the love stories best friends fall in love. I see the way they look at eachother.

***

"he likes me. he likes me not. he li-

"nessa why are you beating yourself up for this guy. I'm sure there is someone else out there who loves you and wants to be yours." I really wish she would know gray is in love with her.

they are my otp. I wish she wouldn't be caught up in kian who doesn't love her the way grayson does

(569 words)

this chapter is really short but I love jessie so much. I would be her in this situation. we Stan a match maker. Sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspelling please correct me if any. I wanted to show what Jessie does lol she probably wouldn't do that in real life but this is not real life so we good. see you in a longer chapter