Chapter 4

Twist's PoV

School is a living hell.

There isn't a single class I go to that I'm not called a dwarf in.. Which really irritates me, especially since I'm only 4' 9'' Which isn't that short. but whatever. The teachers are not very good at their jobs, except for one, our Boxing teacher. She's really nice, and I've actually learned something in her class. She praises me, and a few of the others like Zach and Moon, the most, saying our skills are above average.

Its the last class of the day, which is physical training, with Mr. Macfey. All we're doing in class today is jogging around the school a couple of times, so, I chat with Moon while walking. She's actually a really nice gal if a bit odd. It's like she can hear anything you say. Zach comes up behind us and Passes us.

"Hey Moon, do you know that kid? His name is.. I don't know Zach or something." I ask her.

"Oh Him? Yeah, I know him. this is me and his second time at the school. Last year, he was a giant Ass. But now, he's at least a little bit better, staying to himself." She explains, slightly rambling.

"Hmm... Interesting. So.. I think I wanna be his friend." I tell her, almost not thinking about it.

"What? What do you mean, Twist? You wanna be Zach, the Ultra Loner, Friend? No way. He'll never go for it."

"Oh, Whatever," I say, Flipping my White Hair. "Am I not pretty enough?" I chuckle, teasing her.

I get tired and sit down against the side of the school, Moon following behind me. I lay down against her legs, and find myself falling asleep for awhile.

I Am Soaring into the sky, the stars surrounding me, filling the sky with color. Dark blues, dark purples and Bright colors intermingle, covering the stars around me. Suddenly, a deep darkness seeps into the heart of one star. it spreads across its light, dimming it to a near blackness. The Dark cloud consumes me, and I feel myself falling.. down, down, down, Until I hit the ground. the impact is jarring, I feel all the bones in my legs shatter. I look up, and the sky is gone, replaced by a void. I scream, but there is no sound to it.

"Twist? Twist! Wake Up." I hear Moon yell at me, and a crowd has started forming. I see Zach in there, staring at me. I flush a dark red

"umm.. w-What happened?" I mumble underneath my breath.

"You were basically screaming bloody murder while you napped, Twist. And also, What the Hell, I'm right Here. No need to shout." Moon chuckles, poking fun at me. I look at her, then back to the crowd, Crestfallen.

"I... Need to go now." I run up to my room, moving faster than I ever though I could. What the Hell was that dream?  I'm... Scared. I curl up into a ball, and stay in the dorm for the rest of the day.

(Enjoy the longer chapter :D)