Intro

Queen POV.

Hiya, my name is Alexa Rachel Mack. I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I'm a athlete, I run track and cross country, I'm also a cheerleader. I'm really smart but the teachers say my attitude gets in the way sometimes,I don't care though. I wanna go to Harvard though, I've been working hard since 8th grade to get there and I already applied so I'm just waiting. Anyway I have a caramel complexion and I'm 5'3, I have natural hair that's NATURALLY dark brown and black, my hair isn't long but it stops at my shoulders. I know most girls have flawless skin but I don't, I have dark marks on my face from when I went through puberty and didn't listen. I really regret that, but it OK. I'm still pretty I guess, that's what my friends say. I don't really like being called pretty or beautiful bc........ I'll get to that later. I have nice sized titties and a big butt.
I'm SINGLE!!!!!!😊😎😋 and I'm a virgian 😇

Ja( Jackson) POV

Yo, my name Jackson Terence Carder- but you can call me Ja. I'm 18 , a senior in high school. Yaaa, you already no!!! I'm a athlete, I play football, basketball , and I'm thinking of running track this year. I'm one of the smartest people in the school, but I'm bad as hell. Ion even care cause it'll be ight, these female teachers can't stay mad at me😏. Anyway, I'm down to go to any GOOD college. I'm just gonna apply to a lot of them and if I get accepted imma choose the best one. Soooo, I'm mixed with black and Italian and I'm 6'5. I got waves in my hair but I might grow them out. I gotta big dick that the ladies love. I've never been in a serious relationship because theses girls in my school hoes and money hungry. Imma thug, I run these streets with my pops, but he finna leave the game and give me his empire.
But yo, I'm Single😶😊😋 and I'm NOT a virgian.

How was that ??
I'm new to this✨✨
Follow my Instagram @ ally.bhoo
Amos @ this_1righthere