First day😌/1❤️

Ari's POV

"ok mom you can leave now" I said as I was about to sign in at my first college.

Wassup my name is Arianna Nicole Lynch. But everybody call me Ari.I am 18 about to be 19. Im about 5'5 and I live in California and today is my first day of starting college. I'm going to UCLA. And I am straight.

i walked in with my yellow crop top and some black ripped jeans and my hair in two pigtails with a middle part

(This is not the characters just what they clothes look like⬆️)

I walk out the office with my schedule and all my clothes and stuff. I gotta dorm to and I hope my roommate is nice because I do not feel like beating a bitch ass.

When I walk up to the door I see someone walking out. It was a fine ass girl who was about 5'8 she was light-brown skinned and had on white ballots with a white tee and white shoes with curly hair and a white headband on.

 It was a fine ass girl who was about 5'8 she was light-brown skinned and had on white ballots with a white tee and white shoes with curly hair and a white headband on

(Not the character just what they clothes look like⬆️)

We give each other a quick stare before she says "wassup ma" I smile and say "hey are you my roommate" she laughed and said "naw but the girl in there is" then she licked her lips. I say "thanks" and go in the room

Jasmine's POV

Damn that girl I saw was fine asf. I might have to get with that.

I lost my train of thought because some dumb bitch bumped me. "Damn watch where the fuck you going bitch" I said to some white hoe and she said "my bad damn" I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to my bitch ass roommate lesli

Wassup my name Jasmine Lyric Marshall. I just turned 19 1 month ago and I live in California. I just got into college at UCLA. I'm what they call a stud and I be getting all the bitches too but hey I can't help that I'm sexy as fuck.

"Can you clean up your side damn" lesli said looking mad asf "ayyee yo you buggin the fuck out dawg chill out with that" I said back to her and she just rolled her eyes.

I lit a blunt and sat back and chilled nobody was about to mess with my high and if they did they was gon get fucked up. I sat back and chilled then called one of my hoes to come by.

Ari's POV

I got settled in and unpacked all my stuff. My roommates name was Lisa she was about 5'4 and had red hair and was dark skinned. She had a stank ass attitude too so I automatically ain't like her.

 She had a stank ass attitude too so I automatically ain't like her

I can tell we gon end up fighting. She and her attitude better get the fuck on before I knock that hoe. "Excuse you" Lisa said with a attitude "naww excuse you bitch you in my way" I said back catching a attitude she rolled her eyes and laid down on her little ass bed.

Nahh I'm outta here let me go to class. I got writing and don't know where the fuck to go. So I'm just standing there lost asf when that girl I seen comes up to me and says "you lost" I looked at her and laugh and say "yeah actually I am"

She takes my schedule and then smirks at me and says "we got the same schedule so follow me" so I did and we walk to a huge class and take our seats.

"My name is Arianna by the way" I tell her and she looks at me and smirks and says "damn you fine and got a fine ass name too but my name jasmine" she says as I was laughing

After class I went back to my room and lay down and my bitch ass roommate was steady smacking on her chips loud asf on purpose knowing damn well she see me trying to relax.

I couldn't take it anymore so I got the fuck outta there and went to the library to work on my homework before next class.

Jasmine's POV

Bitch I was too geeked to find out Arianna got the same schedule as me. This was gonna be easier than I thought.

When I get back in my room I see lesli hoe ass with someone that's not her boyfriend. I am definitely not staying in here with some nigga so let me go to the library and pretend to look like I'm reading.

When I get in there I see arianna's fine ass doing homework and shit. I walk up to her and say "so you smart ma" with a smirk she laughs and says "I'm just doing some light homework nothing serious" I sit next to her all geeked up and say in a sexual voice "so when you gon let me hit"

She looked really surprised and said "umm I don't go that way sorry" I looked at her and smirked then said "yet" she laughed and I got up and left.

Damn so it's really not that easy. She's straight but not for long. She gon be mine and ima make sure of it.

Ari's POV

Wow I cannot believe jasmine just asked me that. I mean you could tell she was a tomboy but I didn't think she was like that.

Me on the other hand was strictly dickly. I do remember one time I had kissed a girl tho. It was bestie Danielle and she was bi and tried to turn me. But I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

I quickly shut that shit down and never brought it up. Ion know I just would never see myself with a girl. You know what let me hurry up and get a boyfriend.

The rest of the day went bye fast. I sat by jasmine in all my classes and even ate lunch with her just because she's my only friend out there until I make new ones.

When I get back to my room I see that my bitch ass roommate is gon so that means I get the whole room to myself for right now. So I strip into a sports bar and some booty shorts.

I was about to go to sleep when I hear a knock on the door. I sigh then get up and open and see jasmine standing there with a black tee and some red ballots on.

"Yes" I say but she barges right in and falls asleep on my bed. Well damn I just met her today and she already making herself comfortable. I didnt feel like moving her so I just laid beside her. But soon I drifted off to sleep